The State of ePages in 2021
In this report, we'll cover the following essential statistics on ePages usage.
- ePages growth
- Social media usage on ePages stores
- Contact information on ePages stores
- Top categories for ePages stores
- Top countries for ePages stores
- Number of products sold for ePages stores
- Top ePages technologies
- Top Shipping Carriers used by ePages stores
- ePages store top-level domain distribution
- Top ePages stores
- New ePages stores
- Stores switching to ePages from other platforms
- Stores switching from ePages to other platforms
Create a free account to get a feel for the data we provide.
At present, there are 20,728 live stores running on the ePages platform.
Here is the historical growth of stores running ePages.
- ePages stores increased 7.8% quarter-over-quarter in 2021 Q2.
- ePages stores increased 25% year-over-year in 2021 Q2.
Cumulative Stores by Quarter
It's hard to know exactly when a ePages store was first created but we use a heuristic combining DNS and WHOIS data that provides a reasonable approximation.
Social Media Usage On ePages Stores
Ecommerce brands use social media sites to engage with millions of consumers. Instagram and Facebook are the dominant social media sites for ecommerce stores, by far, with Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube also having notable usage.
- Facebook is used by 27.8% of ePages stores.
- Instagram is used by 17.7% of ePages stores.
- YouTube is used by 5.8% of ePages stores.
Contact Information On ePages Stores
Email remains an extremely popular communication channel for merchants. Many merchants also provide a phone number so that their customers can reach them instantly.
- 42% of ePages stores have an email on their website
- 14% of ePages stores provide a phone number on their website
Top Categories For ePages Stores
Here is the breakdown of industry verticals for stores on ePages.
- 1.0% of ePages stores sell Home & Garden products.
- 0.8% of ePages stores sell Apparel products.
- 0.5% of ePages stores sell Autos & Vehicles products.
Top Countries For ePages Stores
Here are the top countries for stores using ePages.
- 51.3% of ePages stores are in Germany
- 4.3% of ePages stores are in Netherlands
- 2.7% of ePages stores are in Spain
- 2.6% of ePages stores are in United Kingdom
With a paid account, stores can also be segmented by region and city.
Number Of Products Sold For ePages Stores
Here is the breakdown of ePages stores by the number of products that they sell.
- 1.4% of ePages stores sell 250 - 999 different products.
- 1.0% of ePages stores sell 100 - 249 different products.
- 0.9% of ePages stores sell 1000 - 4999 different products.
Top Technologies on ePages Stores
We're tracking 81 different technologies that have 9,330 collective installs on ePages stores.
- Google Analytics is used by 17.1% of ePages stores.
- Google Tag Manager is used by 9.5% of ePages stores.
- YouTube Player is used by 4.6% of ePages stores.
Here are the top 10 third-party technologies, ordered by number of installs, across all ePages stores.
Top Shipping Carriers Used By ePages Stores
- UPS is used by 43.0% of ePages stores.
- La Poste is used by 1.1% of ePages stores.
- DHL is used by 0.7% of ePages stores.
Here are the top 10 shipping carriers across all ePages stores.
ePages Store Top-level Domain Distribution
Here is the top-level domain distribution for ePages stores.
- 48.3% of ePages stores have a .de domain.
- 21.4% of ePages stores have a .com domain.
- 5.3% of ePages stores have a .shop domain.
Top ePages Stores
Here are the top stores, powered by ePages, ordered by store rank.
New ePages Stores
Here are the 5 highest-ranked stores added most recently.
Stores Switching to ePages From Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, ePages has taken 24 merchants from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Here are the top stores that have switched to ePages from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Stores Switching from ePages To Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, ePages has lost 69 merchants to competitive platforms.
Here are the top ePages stores that have recently changed to a competitive platform.
Get more insights on ePages stores
Our search interface is easy to use and helps you find the ePages stores that are relevant to you.
You can segment stores on a variety of dimensions:
- Social Media accounts
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Third-party technologies
- Creation date
- Top-level domains
- Domain status
- Domain type
For more insights on ePages stores, create a free account and have a look for yourself.