Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to use Store Leads website and data. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software provided by Store Leads;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- use the information for competitive purposes.
- resell the data, or resell access to the data through your paid plan, without our permission.
- republish the data in any form without our permission.
- register duplicate accounts.
- programmatically access our undocumented APIs, all programmatic access must be done through the official API.
- Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or the whole website, at our discretion. If we provide you with an account to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that that account is kept confidential. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
- If you elect to sign up for paid service, you may cancel your account at any time. You accept that you if you no longer require the service it is your responsibility to cancel your plan. Cancellation functions are available via your login. You cannot get a refund if you change your mind. Your rights for payment of services are protected if your purchase is faulty or doesn't provide what is promised.
- Enterprise account usage is strictly for employees of the organization that has signed up for the enterprise account.
- You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website.
- You must not use our website, or the data which we provide, in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use our website, or the data which we provide, to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam. By creating an account, you agree not to send commercial electronic messages in bulk (spam).
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Store Leads at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- You acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website.
Store Leads website and data are provided "as is". Store Leads makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Store Leads does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use the website or data.
In no event shall Store Leads or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use Store Leads data or website, even if Store Leads or a Store Leads authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Store Leads' web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Store Leads does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Store Leads may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Store Leads does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
7. Entire Agreement
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Store Leads' web site or data shall be governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia (Canada) without regard to its conflict of law provisions.