The State of Shoplazza in 2021
Shoplazza is an ecommerce platform based in China.
In this report, we'll cover the following essential statistics on Shoplazza usage.
- Shoplazza growth
- Social media usage on Shoplazza stores
- Contact information on Shoplazza stores
- Top categories for Shoplazza stores
- Top countries for Shoplazza stores
- Number of employees for Shoplazza stores
- Number of products sold for Shoplazza stores
- Top Shoplazza technologies
- Top Shipping Carriers used by Shoplazza stores
- Shoplazza store top-level domain distribution
- Top Shoplazza stores
- New Shoplazza stores
- Stores switching to Shoplazza from other platforms
- Stores switching from Shoplazza to other platforms
Create a free account to get a feel for the data we provide.
At present, there are 17,150 live stores running on the Shoplazza platform.
Here is the historical growth of stores running Shoplazza.
- Shoplazza stores increased 287.4% quarter-over-quarter in 2021 Q2.
- Shoplazza stores increased 1149% year-over-year in 2021 Q2.
Cumulative Stores by Quarter
It's hard to know exactly when a Shoplazza store was first created but we use a heuristic combining DNS and WHOIS data that provides a reasonable approximation.
Social Media Usage On Shoplazza Stores
Ecommerce brands use social media sites to engage with millions of consumers. Instagram and Facebook are the dominant social media sites for ecommerce stores, by far, with Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube also having notable usage.
- Facebook is used by 7.5% of Shoplazza stores.
- Instagram is used by 3.8% of Shoplazza stores.
- Pinterest is used by 1.2% of Shoplazza stores.
Contact Information On Shoplazza Stores
Email remains an extremely popular communication channel for merchants. Many merchants also provide a phone number so that their customers can reach them instantly.
- 49% of Shoplazza stores have an email on their website
- 13% of Shoplazza stores provide a phone number on their website
Top Categories For Shoplazza Stores
Here is the breakdown of industry verticals for stores on Shoplazza.
- 43.0% of Shoplazza stores sell Apparel products.
- 16.8% of Shoplazza stores sell Home & Garden products.
- 4.1% of Shoplazza stores sell Beauty & Fitness products.
Top Countries For Shoplazza Stores
Here are the top countries for stores using Shoplazza.
- 6.3% of Shoplazza stores are in United States
- 4.5% of Shoplazza stores are in United Kingdom
- 4.2% of Shoplazza stores are in China
- 1.0% of Shoplazza stores are in Hong Kong
With a paid account, stores can also be segmented by region and city.
Number Of Employees For Shoplazza Stores
Here is the breakdown of Shoplazza stores by the number of employees.
- 0.0% of Shoplazza stores have 1 - 9 employees.
- 0.0% of Shoplazza stores have 50 - 99 employees.
Number Of Products Sold For Shoplazza Stores
Here is the breakdown of Shoplazza stores by the number of products that they sell.
- 0.6% of Shoplazza stores sell 250 - 999 different products.
- 0.4% of Shoplazza stores sell 1 - 9 different products.
- 0.4% of Shoplazza stores sell 100 - 249 different products.
Top Technologies on Shoplazza Stores
We're tracking 54 different technologies that have 63,192 collective installs on Shoplazza stores.
- Facebook Pixel is used by 98.0% of Shoplazza stores.
- FullStory is used by 96.4% of Shoplazza stores.
- Cloudflare CDN is used by 95.4% of Shoplazza stores.
Here are the top 10 third-party technologies, ordered by number of installs, across all Shoplazza stores.
Top Shipping Carriers Used By Shoplazza Stores
- USPS is used by 13.8% of Shoplazza stores.
- UPS is used by 9.0% of Shoplazza stores.
- Fedex is used by 4.7% of Shoplazza stores.
Here are the top 10 shipping carriers across all Shoplazza stores.
Shoplazza Store Top-level Domain Distribution
.com is the most popular top-level domain for Shoplazza stores. This is not surprising since alternate top-level domains have only been introduced somewhat recently and there is still a certain cachet associated with .com domains.
That said, you'll find stark regional differences in certain countries. In Australia, .com.au is the most common top-level domain with .com a close second. This is the exception however as .com domains dominate in virtually all other countries.
- 77.5% of Shoplazza stores have a .com domain.
- 7.6% of Shoplazza stores have a .shop domain.
- 4.5% of Shoplazza stores have a .top domain.
Top Shoplazza Stores
Here are the top stores, powered by Shoplazza, ordered by store rank.
New Shoplazza Stores
Here are the 5 highest-ranked stores added most recently.
Stores Switching to Shoplazza From Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, Shoplazza has taken 1,682 merchants from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Here are the top stores that have switched to Shoplazza from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Stores Switching from Shoplazza To Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, Shoplazza has lost 1,195 merchants to competitive platforms.
Here are the top Shoplazza stores that have recently changed to a competitive platform.
Get more insights on Shoplazza stores
Our search interface is easy to use and helps you find the Shoplazza stores that are relevant to you.
You can segment stores on a variety of dimensions:
- Social Media accounts
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Third-party technologies
- Creation date
- Top-level domains
- Domain status
- Domain type
For more insights on Shoplazza stores, create a free account and have a look for yourself.