The State of OEMSaaS in 2023
In this report, we'll cover the following essential statistics on OEMSaaS usage.
- OEMSaaS growth
- Social media usage on OEMSaaS stores
- Contact information on OEMSaaS stores
- Top categories for OEMSaaS stores
- Top countries for OEMSaaS stores
- Number of employees for OEMSaaS stores
- Number of products sold for OEMSaaS stores
- Top OEMSaaS technologies
- Top Shipping Carriers used by OEMSaaS stores
- OEMSaaS store top-level domain distribution
- Top OEMSaaS stores
- New OEMSaaS stores
- Stores switching to OEMSaaS from other platforms
- Stores switching from OEMSaaS to other platforms
Create a free account to get a feel for the data we provide.
At present, there are 9,333 live stores running on the OEMSaaS platform.
Here is the historical growth of stores running OEMSaaS.
- OEMSaaS stores increased 92.6% quarter-over-quarter in 2022 Q4.
- OEMSaaS stores increased 886% year-over-year in 2022 Q4.
Cumulative Stores by Quarter
It's hard to know exactly when a OEMSaaS store was first created but we use a heuristic combining DNS and WHOIS data that provides a reasonable approximation.
Social Media Usage On OEMSaaS Stores
Ecommerce brands use social media sites to engage with millions of consumers. Instagram and Facebook are the dominant social media sites for ecommerce stores, by far, with Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube also having notable usage.
- Facebook is used by 0.6% of OEMSaaS stores.
- Twitter is used by 0.5% of OEMSaaS stores.
- Instagram is used by 0.5% of OEMSaaS stores.
Contact Information On OEMSaaS Stores
Email remains an extremely popular communication channel for merchants. Many merchants also provide a phone number so that their customers can reach them instantly.
- 70% of OEMSaaS stores have an email on their website
- 8% of OEMSaaS stores provide a phone number on their website
Top Categories For OEMSaaS Stores
Here is the breakdown of industry verticals for stores on OEMSaaS.
- 61.5% of OEMSaaS stores sell Apparel products.
- 11.6% of OEMSaaS stores sell Home & Garden products.
- 6.4% of OEMSaaS stores sell Business & Industrial products.
Top Countries For OEMSaaS Stores
Here are the top countries for stores using OEMSaaS.
- 93.5% of OEMSaaS stores are in Spain
- 4.6% of OEMSaaS stores are in United States
- 1.3% of OEMSaaS stores are in United Kingdom
- 0.5% of OEMSaaS stores are in China
With a paid account, stores can also be segmented by region and city.
Number Of Employees For OEMSaaS Stores
Here is the breakdown of OEMSaaS stores by the number of employees.
- 0.2% of OEMSaaS stores have 1 - 9 employees.
- 0.1% of OEMSaaS stores have 5000+ employees.
- 0.1% of OEMSaaS stores have 10 - 24 employees.
Number Of Products Sold For OEMSaaS Stores
Here is the breakdown of OEMSaaS stores by the number of products that they sell.
- 12.6% of OEMSaaS stores sell 1 - 9 different products.
- 6.0% of OEMSaaS stores sell 25 - 49 different products.
- 4.4% of OEMSaaS stores sell 10 - 24 different products.
Top Technologies on OEMSaaS Stores
We're tracking 31 different technologies that have 23,198 collective installs on OEMSaaS stores.
- Cloudflare CDN is used by 99.8% of OEMSaaS stores.
- Snap Pixel is used by 58.0% of OEMSaaS stores.
- Facebook Pixel is used by 47.1% of OEMSaaS stores.
Here are the top 10 third-party technologies, ordered by number of installs, across all OEMSaaS stores.
Top Shipping Carriers Used By OEMSaaS Stores
- UPS is used by 12.9% of OEMSaaS stores.
- USPS is used by 11.0% of OEMSaaS stores.
- Fedex is used by 4.3% of OEMSaaS stores.
Here are the top 10 shipping carriers across all OEMSaaS stores.
OEMSaaS Store Top-level Domain Distribution
.com is the most popular top-level domain for OEMSaaS stores. This is not surprising since alternate top-level domains have only been introduced somewhat recently and there is still a certain cachet associated with .com domains.
That said, you'll find stark regional differences in certain countries. In Australia, .com.au is the most common top-level domain with .com a close second. This is the exception however as .com domains dominate in virtually all other countries.
- 39.4% of OEMSaaS stores have a .com domain.
- 38.1% of OEMSaaS stores have a .shop domain.
- 5.5% of OEMSaaS stores have a .store domain.
Top OEMSaaS Stores
Here are the top stores, powered by OEMSaaS, ordered by store rank.
New OEMSaaS Stores
Here are the 5 highest-ranked stores added most recently.
Stores Switching to OEMSaaS From Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, OEMSaaS has taken 8,780 merchants from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Here are the top stores that have switched to OEMSaaS from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Stores Switching from OEMSaaS To Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, OEMSaaS has lost 1,714 merchants to competitive platforms.
Here are the top OEMSaaS stores that have recently changed to a competitive platform.
Get more insights on OEMSaaS stores
Our search interface is easy to use and helps you find the OEMSaaS stores that are relevant to you.
You can segment stores on a variety of dimensions:
- Social Media accounts
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Third-party technologies
- Creation date
- Top-level domains
- Domain status
- Domain type
For more insights on OEMSaaS stores, create a free account and have a look for yourself.