The State of ueeshop in 2022
ueeshop is an ecommerce platform based in China.
In this report, we'll cover the following essential statistics on ueeshop usage.
- ueeshop growth
- Social media usage on ueeshop stores
- Contact information on ueeshop stores
- Top categories for ueeshop stores
- Top countries for ueeshop stores
- Number of employees for ueeshop stores
- Number of products sold for ueeshop stores
- Top ueeshop technologies
- Top Shipping Carriers used by ueeshop stores
- ueeshop store top-level domain distribution
- Top ueeshop stores
- New ueeshop stores
- Stores switching to ueeshop from other platforms
- Stores switching from ueeshop to other platforms
Create a free account to get a feel for the data we provide.
At present, there are 7,766 live stores running on the ueeshop platform.
Here is the historical growth of stores running ueeshop.
- ueeshop stores increased 12.7% quarter-over-quarter in 2022 Q2.
- ueeshop stores increased 122% year-over-year in 2022 Q2.
Cumulative Stores by Quarter
It's hard to know exactly when a ueeshop store was first created but we use a heuristic combining DNS and WHOIS data that provides a reasonable approximation.
Social Media Usage On ueeshop Stores
Ecommerce brands use social media sites to engage with millions of consumers. Instagram and Facebook are the dominant social media sites for ecommerce stores, by far, with Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube also having notable usage.
- Facebook is used by 17.1% of ueeshop stores.
- YouTube is used by 13.2% of ueeshop stores.
- Instagram is used by 11.9% of ueeshop stores.
Contact Information On ueeshop Stores
Email remains an extremely popular communication channel for merchants. Many merchants also provide a phone number so that their customers can reach them instantly.
- 35% of ueeshop stores provide a phone number on their website
- 34% of ueeshop stores have an email on their website
Top Categories For ueeshop Stores
Here is the breakdown of industry verticals for stores on ueeshop.
- 16.8% of ueeshop stores sell Home & Garden products.
- 15.6% of ueeshop stores sell Apparel products.
- 11.8% of ueeshop stores sell Business & Industrial products.
Top Countries For ueeshop Stores
Here are the top countries for stores using ueeshop.
- 24.5% of ueeshop stores are in United States
- 21.7% of ueeshop stores are in China
- 0.9% of ueeshop stores are in Hong Kong
- 0.7% of ueeshop stores are in Japan
With a paid account, stores can also be segmented by region and city.
Number Of Employees For ueeshop Stores
Here is the breakdown of ueeshop stores by the number of employees.
- 0.2% of ueeshop stores have 10 - 24 employees.
- 0.2% of ueeshop stores have 1 - 9 employees.
- 0.0% of ueeshop stores have 25 - 49 employees.
Number Of Products Sold For ueeshop Stores
Here is the breakdown of ueeshop stores by the number of products that they sell.
- 6.1% of ueeshop stores sell 1 - 9 different products.
- 5.9% of ueeshop stores sell 100 - 249 different products.
- 5.1% of ueeshop stores sell 25 - 49 different products.
Top Technologies on ueeshop Stores
We're tracking 58 different technologies that have 14,626 collective installs on ueeshop stores.
- Facebook Pixel is used by 36.5% of ueeshop stores.
- Cloudflare CDN is used by 32.8% of ueeshop stores.
- Google Tag Manager is used by 31.0% of ueeshop stores.
Here are the top 10 third-party technologies, ordered by number of installs, across all ueeshop stores.
Top Shipping Carriers Used By ueeshop Stores
- UPS is used by 12.7% of ueeshop stores.
- Fedex is used by 12.5% of ueeshop stores.
- DHL is used by 9.3% of ueeshop stores.
Here are the top 10 shipping carriers across all ueeshop stores.
ueeshop Store Top-level Domain Distribution
.com is the most popular top-level domain for ueeshop stores. This is not surprising since alternate top-level domains have only been introduced somewhat recently and there is still a certain cachet associated with .com domains.
That said, you'll find stark regional differences in certain countries. In Australia, .com.au is the most common top-level domain with .com a close second. This is the exception however as .com domains dominate in virtually all other countries.
- 70.6% of ueeshop stores have a .com domain.
- 4.2% of ueeshop stores have a .cn domain.
- 2.9% of ueeshop stores have a .club domain.
Top ueeshop Stores
Here are the top stores, powered by ueeshop, ordered by store rank.
New ueeshop Stores
Here are the 5 highest-ranked stores added most recently.
Stores Switching to ueeshop From Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, ueeshop has taken 61 merchants from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Here are the top stores that have switched to ueeshop from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Stores Switching from ueeshop To Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, ueeshop has lost 42 merchants to competitive platforms.
Here are the top ueeshop stores that have recently changed to a competitive platform.
Get more insights on ueeshop stores
Our search interface is easy to use and helps you find the ueeshop stores that are relevant to you.
You can segment stores on a variety of dimensions:
- Social Media accounts
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Third-party technologies
- Creation date
- Top-level domains
- Domain status
- Domain type
For more insights on ueeshop stores, create a free account and have a look for yourself.