The State of Kajabi in 2022
In this report, we'll cover the following essential statistics on Kajabi usage.
- Kajabi growth
- Social media usage on Kajabi stores
- Contact information on Kajabi stores
- Top categories for Kajabi stores
- Top countries for Kajabi stores
- Number of employees for Kajabi stores
- Number of products sold for Kajabi stores
- Top Kajabi technologies
- Top Shipping Carriers used by Kajabi stores
- Kajabi store top-level domain distribution
- Top Kajabi stores
- New Kajabi stores
- Stores switching to Kajabi from other platforms
- Stores switching from Kajabi to other platforms
Create a free account to get a feel for the data we provide.
At present, there are 31,997 live stores running on the Kajabi platform.
Here is the historical growth of stores running Kajabi.
- Kajabi stores increased 21.8% quarter-over-quarter in 2022 Q2.
- Kajabi stores increased 198% year-over-year in 2022 Q2.
Cumulative Stores by Quarter
It's hard to know exactly when a Kajabi store was first created but we use a heuristic combining DNS and WHOIS data that provides a reasonable approximation.
Social Media Usage On Kajabi Stores
Ecommerce brands use social media sites to engage with millions of consumers. Instagram and Facebook are the dominant social media sites for ecommerce stores, by far, with Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube also having notable usage.
- Instagram is used by 44.2% of Kajabi stores.
- Facebook is used by 39.6% of Kajabi stores.
- YouTube is used by 21.0% of Kajabi stores.
Contact Information On Kajabi Stores
Email remains an extremely popular communication channel for merchants. Many merchants also provide a phone number so that their customers can reach them instantly.
- 13% of Kajabi stores provide a phone number on their website
- 1% of Kajabi stores have an email on their website
Top Categories For Kajabi Stores
Here is the breakdown of industry verticals for stores on Kajabi.
- 18.4% of Kajabi stores sell People & Society products.
- 15.7% of Kajabi stores sell Jobs & Education products.
- 7.8% of Kajabi stores sell Health products.
Top Countries For Kajabi Stores
Here are the top countries for stores using Kajabi.
- 12.6% of Kajabi stores are in United States
- 2.5% of Kajabi stores are in United Kingdom
- 2.2% of Kajabi stores are in Canada
- 2.2% of Kajabi stores are in Australia
With a paid account, stores can also be segmented by region and city.
Number Of Employees For Kajabi Stores
Here is the breakdown of Kajabi stores by the number of employees.
- 0.5% of Kajabi stores have 1 - 9 employees.
- 0.2% of Kajabi stores have 10 - 24 employees.
- 0.1% of Kajabi stores have 25 - 49 employees.
Number Of Products Sold For Kajabi Stores
Here is the breakdown of Kajabi stores by the number of products that they sell.
- 44.2% of Kajabi stores sell 1 - 9 different products.
- 8.6% of Kajabi stores sell 10 - 24 different products.
- 5.5% of Kajabi stores sell 25 - 49 different products.
Top Technologies on Kajabi Stores
We're tracking 150 different technologies that have 68,173 collective installs on Kajabi stores.
- Cloudflare CDN is used by 47.4% of Kajabi stores.
- Facebook Pixel is used by 42.9% of Kajabi stores.
- Google Analytics is used by 32.3% of Kajabi stores.
Here are the top 10 third-party technologies, ordered by number of installs, across all Kajabi stores.
Top Shipping Carriers Used By Kajabi Stores
- USPS is used by 0.2% of Kajabi stores.
- UPS is used by 0.2% of Kajabi stores.
- Fedex is used by 0.2% of Kajabi stores.
Here are the top 10 shipping carriers across all Kajabi stores.
Kajabi Store Top-level Domain Distribution
.com is the most popular top-level domain for Kajabi stores. This is not surprising since alternate top-level domains have only been introduced somewhat recently and there is still a certain cachet associated with .com domains.
That said, you'll find stark regional differences in certain countries. In Australia, .com.au is the most common top-level domain with .com a close second. This is the exception however as .com domains dominate in virtually all other countries.
- 79.8% of Kajabi stores have a .com domain.
- 2.5% of Kajabi stores have a .org domain.
- 1.4% of Kajabi stores have a .com.au domain.
Top Kajabi Stores
Here are the top stores, powered by Kajabi, ordered by store rank.
New Kajabi Stores
Here are the 5 highest-ranked stores added most recently.
Stores Switching to Kajabi From Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, Kajabi has taken 196 merchants from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Here are the top stores that have switched to Kajabi from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Stores Switching from Kajabi To Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, Kajabi has lost 106 merchants to competitive platforms.
Here are the top Kajabi stores that have recently changed to a competitive platform.
Get more insights on Kajabi stores
Our search interface is easy to use and helps you find the Kajabi stores that are relevant to you.
You can segment stores on a variety of dimensions:
- Social Media accounts
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Third-party technologies
- Creation date
- Top-level domains
- Domain status
- Domain type
For more insights on Kajabi stores, create a free account and have a look for yourself.