The State of Shoper in 2021
In this report, we'll cover the following essential statistics on Shoper usage.
- Shoper growth
- Social media usage on Shoper stores
- Contact information on Shoper stores
- Top categories for Shoper stores
- Top countries for Shoper stores
- Number of products sold for Shoper stores
- Top Shoper technologies
- Top Shipping Carriers used by Shoper stores
- Shoper store top-level domain distribution
- Top Shoper stores
- New Shoper stores
- Stores switching to Shoper from other platforms
- Stores switching from Shoper to other platforms
Create a free account to get a feel for the data we provide.
At present, there are 12,085 live stores running on the Shoper platform.
Here is the historical growth of stores running Shoper.
- Shoper stores increased 10.9% quarter-over-quarter in 2021 Q2.
- Shoper stores increased 44% year-over-year in 2021 Q2.
Cumulative Stores by Quarter
It's hard to know exactly when a Shoper store was first created but we use a heuristic combining DNS and WHOIS data that provides a reasonable approximation.
Social Media Usage On Shoper Stores
Ecommerce brands use social media sites to engage with millions of consumers. Instagram and Facebook are the dominant social media sites for ecommerce stores, by far, with Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube also having notable usage.
- Facebook is used by 28.2% of Shoper stores.
- Instagram is used by 12.7% of Shoper stores.
- YouTube is used by 4.2% of Shoper stores.
Contact Information On Shoper Stores
Email remains an extremely popular communication channel for merchants. Many merchants also provide a phone number so that their customers can reach them instantly.
- 42% of Shoper stores have an email on their website
- 31% of Shoper stores provide a phone number on their website
Top Categories For Shoper Stores
Here is the breakdown of industry verticals for stores on Shoper.
- 0.6% of Shoper stores sell Apparel products.
- 0.5% of Shoper stores sell Home & Garden products.
- 0.2% of Shoper stores sell Beauty & Fitness products.
Top Countries For Shoper Stores
Here are the top countries for stores using Shoper.
- 88.1% of Shoper stores are in Poland
- 0.4% of Shoper stores are in Germany
- 0.3% of Shoper stores are in United Kingdom
- 0.2% of Shoper stores are in Czech Republic
With a paid account, stores can also be segmented by region and city.
Number Of Products Sold For Shoper Stores
Here is the breakdown of Shoper stores by the number of products that they sell.
- 2.3% of Shoper stores sell 1000 - 4999 different products.
- 2.1% of Shoper stores sell 250 - 999 different products.
- 1.2% of Shoper stores sell 100 - 249 different products.
Top Technologies on Shoper Stores
We're tracking 49 different technologies that have 26,149 collective installs on Shoper stores.
- Google Tag Manager is used by 99.9% of Shoper stores.
- Google Analytics is used by 48.9% of Shoper stores.
- Facebook Pixel is used by 32.7% of Shoper stores.
Here are the top 10 third-party technologies, ordered by number of installs, across all Shoper stores.
Top Shipping Carriers Used By Shoper Stores
- UPS is used by 3.6% of Shoper stores.
- Fedex is used by 0.5% of Shoper stores.
- DPD is used by 0.4% of Shoper stores.
Here are the top 8 shipping carriers across all Shoper stores.
Shoper Store Top-level Domain Distribution
Here is the top-level domain distribution for Shoper stores.
- 76.9% of Shoper stores have a .pl domain.
- 7.8% of Shoper stores have a .com domain.
- 6.0% of Shoper stores have a .com.pl domain.
Top Shoper Stores
Here are the top stores, powered by Shoper, ordered by store rank.
New Shoper Stores
Here are the 5 highest-ranked stores added most recently.
Stores Switching to Shoper From Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, Shoper has taken 125 merchants from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Here are the top stores that have switched to Shoper from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Stores Switching from Shoper To Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, Shoper has lost 75 merchants to competitive platforms.
Here are the top Shoper stores that have recently changed to a competitive platform.
Get more insights on Shoper stores
Our search interface is easy to use and helps you find the Shoper stores that are relevant to you.
You can segment stores on a variety of dimensions:
- Social Media accounts
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Third-party technologies
- Creation date
- Top-level domains
- Domain status
- Domain type
For more insights on Shoper stores, create a free account and have a look for yourself.