The State of EasyStore in 2023
EasyStore is an ecommerce platform based in Malaysia.
In this report, we'll cover the following essential statistics on EasyStore usage.
- EasyStore growth
- Social media usage on EasyStore stores
- Contact information on EasyStore stores
- Top categories for EasyStore stores
- Top countries for EasyStore stores
- Number of employees for EasyStore stores
- Number of products sold for EasyStore stores
- Top EasyStore technologies
- Top Shipping Carriers used by EasyStore stores
- EasyStore store top-level domain distribution
- Top EasyStore stores
- New EasyStore stores
- Stores switching to EasyStore from other platforms
- Stores switching from EasyStore to other platforms
Create a free account to get a feel for the data we provide.
At present, there are 7,325 live stores running on the EasyStore platform.
Here is the historical growth of stores running EasyStore.
- EasyStore stores increased 7.6% quarter-over-quarter in 2022 Q4.
- EasyStore stores increased 39% year-over-year in 2022 Q4.
Cumulative Stores by Quarter
It's hard to know exactly when a EasyStore store was first created but we use a heuristic combining DNS and WHOIS data that provides a reasonable approximation.
Social Media Usage On EasyStore Stores
Ecommerce brands use social media sites to engage with millions of consumers. Instagram and Facebook are the dominant social media sites for ecommerce stores, by far, with Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube also having notable usage.
- Instagram is used by 65.2% of EasyStore stores.
- Facebook is used by 62.2% of EasyStore stores.
- YouTube is used by 13.5% of EasyStore stores.
Contact Information On EasyStore Stores
Email remains an extremely popular communication channel for merchants. Many merchants also provide a phone number so that their customers can reach them instantly.
- 26% of EasyStore stores provide a phone number on their website
- 22% of EasyStore stores have an email on their website
Top Categories For EasyStore Stores
Here is the breakdown of industry verticals for stores on EasyStore.
- 11.6% of EasyStore stores sell Apparel products.
- 7.8% of EasyStore stores sell Food & Drink products.
- 5.5% of EasyStore stores sell Home & Garden products.
Top Countries For EasyStore Stores
Here are the top countries for stores using EasyStore.
- 47.7% of EasyStore stores are in Malaysia
- 33.6% of EasyStore stores are in Taiwan
- 1.9% of EasyStore stores are in Singapore
- 1.0% of EasyStore stores are in United States
With a paid account, stores can also be segmented by region and city.
Number Of Employees For EasyStore Stores
Here is the breakdown of EasyStore stores by the number of employees.
- 0.4% of EasyStore stores have 1 - 9 employees.
- 0.1% of EasyStore stores have 100 - 249 employees.
- 0.1% of EasyStore stores have 25 - 49 employees.
Number Of Products Sold For EasyStore Stores
Here is the breakdown of EasyStore stores by the number of products that they sell.
- 30.6% of EasyStore stores sell 1 - 9 different products.
- 16.2% of EasyStore stores sell 10 - 24 different products.
- 16.0% of EasyStore stores sell 100 - 249 different products.
Top Technologies on EasyStore Stores
We're tracking 49 different technologies that have 25,990 collective installs on EasyStore stores.
- Google Analytics is used by 99.6% of EasyStore stores.
- YouTube Player is used by 94.4% of EasyStore stores.
- Cloudflare CDN is used by 55.1% of EasyStore stores.
Here are the top 10 third-party technologies, ordered by number of installs, across all EasyStore stores.
Top Shipping Carriers Used By EasyStore Stores
- DHL is used by 0.7% of EasyStore stores.
- Fedex is used by 0.5% of EasyStore stores.
- SF Express is used by 0.3% of EasyStore stores.
Here are the top 8 shipping carriers across all EasyStore stores.
EasyStore Store Top-level Domain Distribution
.com is the most popular top-level domain for EasyStore stores. This is not surprising since alternate top-level domains have only been introduced somewhat recently and there is still a certain cachet associated with .com domains.
That said, you'll find stark regional differences in certain countries. In Australia, .com.au is the most common top-level domain with .com a close second. This is the exception however as .com domains dominate in virtually all other countries.
- 71.7% of EasyStore stores have a .com domain.
- 6.0% of EasyStore stores have a .com.my domain.
- 5.5% of EasyStore stores have a .com.tw domain.
Top EasyStore Stores
Here are the top stores, powered by EasyStore, ordered by store rank.
New EasyStore Stores
Here are the 5 highest-ranked stores added most recently.
Stores Switching to EasyStore From Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, EasyStore has taken 4,325 merchants from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Here are the top stores that have switched to EasyStore from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Stores Switching from EasyStore To Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, EasyStore has lost 29 merchants to competitive platforms.
Here are the top EasyStore stores that have recently changed to a competitive platform.
Get more insights on EasyStore stores
Our search interface is easy to use and helps you find the EasyStore stores that are relevant to you.
You can segment stores on a variety of dimensions:
- Social Media accounts
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Third-party technologies
- Creation date
- Top-level domains
- Domain status
- Domain type
For more insights on EasyStore stores, create a free account and have a look for yourself.