The State of Cyberbiz in 2021
In this report, we'll cover the following essential statistics on Cyberbiz usage.
- Cyberbiz growth
- Social media usage on Cyberbiz stores
- Contact information on Cyberbiz stores
- Top categories for Cyberbiz stores
- Top countries for Cyberbiz stores
- Number of products sold for Cyberbiz stores
- Top Cyberbiz technologies
- Top Shipping Carriers used by Cyberbiz stores
- Cyberbiz store top-level domain distribution
- Top Cyberbiz stores
- New Cyberbiz stores
- Stores switching to Cyberbiz from other platforms
Create a free account to get a feel for the data we provide.
At present, there are 1,477 live stores running on the Cyberbiz platform.
Here is the historical growth of stores running Cyberbiz.
- Cyberbiz stores increased 125.4% quarter-over-quarter in 2021 Q2.
- Cyberbiz stores increased 375% year-over-year in 2021 Q2.
Cumulative Stores by Quarter
It's hard to know exactly when a Cyberbiz store was first created but we use a heuristic combining DNS and WHOIS data that provides a reasonable approximation.
Social Media Usage On Cyberbiz Stores
Ecommerce brands use social media sites to engage with millions of consumers. Instagram and Facebook are the dominant social media sites for ecommerce stores, by far, with Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube also having notable usage.
- Facebook is used by 70.1% of Cyberbiz stores.
- Instagram is used by 50.1% of Cyberbiz stores.
- YouTube is used by 30.5% of Cyberbiz stores.
Contact Information On Cyberbiz Stores
Email remains an extremely popular communication channel for merchants. Many merchants also provide a phone number so that their customers can reach them instantly.
- 53% of Cyberbiz stores have an email on their website
- 4% of Cyberbiz stores provide a phone number on their website
Top Categories For Cyberbiz Stores
Here is the breakdown of industry verticals for stores on Cyberbiz.
- 21.8% of Cyberbiz stores sell Food & Drink products.
- 17.1% of Cyberbiz stores sell Beauty & Fitness products.
- 14.5% of Cyberbiz stores sell Apparel products.
Top Countries For Cyberbiz Stores
Here are the top countries for stores using Cyberbiz.
- 49.5% of Cyberbiz stores are in Taiwan
- 0.3% of Cyberbiz stores are in Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- 0.1% of Cyberbiz stores are in Montenegro
- 0.1% of Cyberbiz stores are in China
With a paid account, stores can also be segmented by region and city.
Number Of Products Sold For Cyberbiz Stores
Here is the breakdown of Cyberbiz stores by the number of products that they sell.
- 6.6% of Cyberbiz stores sell 25 - 49 different products.
- 6.4% of Cyberbiz stores sell 100 - 249 different products.
- 4.3% of Cyberbiz stores sell 10 - 24 different products.
Top Technologies on Cyberbiz Stores
We're tracking 22 different technologies that have 6,506 collective installs on Cyberbiz stores.
- Google Analytics is used by 99.3% of Cyberbiz stores.
- Google Tag Manager is used by 99.2% of Cyberbiz stores.
- Facebook Pixel is used by 83.3% of Cyberbiz stores.
Here are the top 10 third-party technologies, ordered by number of installs, across all Cyberbiz stores.
Top Shipping Carriers Used By Cyberbiz Stores
- UPS is used by 0.5% of Cyberbiz stores.
- SF Express is used by 0.3% of Cyberbiz stores.
Here are the top 2 shipping carriers across all Cyberbiz stores.
Cyberbiz Store Top-level Domain Distribution
Here is the top-level domain distribution for Cyberbiz stores.
- 38.7% of Cyberbiz stores have a .com.tw domain.
- 33.4% of Cyberbiz stores have a .com domain.
- 17.7% of Cyberbiz stores have a .co domain.
Top Cyberbiz Stores
Here are the top stores, powered by Cyberbiz, ordered by store rank.
New Cyberbiz Stores
Here are the 5 highest-ranked stores added most recently.
Stores Switching to Cyberbiz From Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, Cyberbiz has taken 676 merchants from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Here are the top stores that have switched to Cyberbiz from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Get more insights on Cyberbiz stores
Our search interface is easy to use and helps you find the Cyberbiz stores that are relevant to you.
You can segment stores on a variety of dimensions:
- Social Media accounts
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Third-party technologies
- Creation date
- Top-level domains
- Domain status
- Domain type
For more insights on Cyberbiz stores, create a free account and have a look for yourself.