The State of SHOPAGE in 2023
In this report, we'll cover the following essential statistics on SHOPAGE usage.
- SHOPAGE growth
- Social media usage on SHOPAGE stores
- Contact information on SHOPAGE stores
- Top categories for SHOPAGE stores
- Top countries for SHOPAGE stores
- Number of employees for SHOPAGE stores
- Number of products sold for SHOPAGE stores
- Top SHOPAGE technologies
- SHOPAGE store top-level domain distribution
- Top SHOPAGE stores
- New SHOPAGE stores
- Stores switching to SHOPAGE from other platforms
- Stores switching from SHOPAGE to other platforms
Create a free account to get a feel for the data we provide.
At present, there are 1,619 live stores running on the SHOPAGE platform.
Here is the historical growth of stores running SHOPAGE.
- SHOPAGE stores increased 4.4% quarter-over-quarter in 2022 Q4.
- SHOPAGE stores increased 34% year-over-year in 2022 Q4.
Cumulative Stores by Quarter
It's hard to know exactly when a SHOPAGE store was first created but we use a heuristic combining DNS and WHOIS data that provides a reasonable approximation.
Social Media Usage On SHOPAGE Stores
Ecommerce brands use social media sites to engage with millions of consumers. Instagram and Facebook are the dominant social media sites for ecommerce stores, by far, with Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube also having notable usage.
- Facebook is used by 0.1% of SHOPAGE stores.
Contact Information On SHOPAGE Stores
Email remains an extremely popular communication channel for merchants. Many merchants also provide a phone number so that their customers can reach them instantly.
- 0% of SHOPAGE stores have an email on their website
Top Categories For SHOPAGE Stores
Here is the breakdown of industry verticals for stores on SHOPAGE.
- 0.5% of SHOPAGE stores sell Beauty & Fitness products.
- 0.3% of SHOPAGE stores sell Apparel products.
- 0.2% of SHOPAGE stores sell Food & Drink products.
Top Countries For SHOPAGE Stores
Here are the top countries for stores using SHOPAGE.
- 10.6% of SHOPAGE stores are in Hong Kong
- 0.1% of SHOPAGE stores are in Italy
- 0.1% of SHOPAGE stores are in Japan
- 0.1% of SHOPAGE stores are in Monaco
With a paid account, stores can also be segmented by region and city.
Number Of Employees For SHOPAGE Stores
Here is the breakdown of SHOPAGE stores by the number of employees.
- 0.1% of SHOPAGE stores have 250 - 999 employees.
- 0.1% of SHOPAGE stores have 1 - 9 employees.
Number Of Products Sold For SHOPAGE Stores
Here is the breakdown of SHOPAGE stores by the number of products that they sell.
- 34.8% of SHOPAGE stores sell 1 - 9 different products.
- 12.8% of SHOPAGE stores sell 10000 - 24999 different products.
- 10.5% of SHOPAGE stores sell 10 - 24 different products.
Top Technologies on SHOPAGE Stores
We're tracking 9 different technologies that have 9,494 collective installs on SHOPAGE stores.
- Facebook Pixel is used by 100.0% of SHOPAGE stores.
- PayPal Express Checkout is used by 99.9% of SHOPAGE stores.
- Stripe is used by 99.4% of SHOPAGE stores.
Here are the top 9 third-party technologies, ordered by number of installs, across all SHOPAGE stores.
SHOPAGE Store Top-level Domain Distribution
.com is the most popular top-level domain for SHOPAGE stores. This is not surprising since alternate top-level domains have only been introduced somewhat recently and there is still a certain cachet associated with .com domains.
That said, you'll find stark regional differences in certain countries. In Australia, .com.au is the most common top-level domain with .com a close second. This is the exception however as .com domains dominate in virtually all other countries.
- 71.6% of SHOPAGE stores have a .com domain.
- 13.7% of SHOPAGE stores have a .org domain.
- 7.1% of SHOPAGE stores have a .com.hk domain.
Top SHOPAGE Stores
Here are the top stores, powered by SHOPAGE, ordered by store rank.
New SHOPAGE Stores
Here are the 5 highest-ranked stores added most recently.
Stores Switching to SHOPAGE From Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, SHOPAGE has taken 2 merchants from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Here are the top stores that have switched to SHOPAGE from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Stores Switching from SHOPAGE To Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, SHOPAGE has lost 10 merchants to competitive platforms.
Here are the top SHOPAGE stores that have recently changed to a competitive platform.
Get more insights on SHOPAGE stores
Our search interface is easy to use and helps you find the SHOPAGE stores that are relevant to you.
You can segment stores on a variety of dimensions:
- Social Media accounts
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Third-party technologies
- Creation date
- Top-level domains
- Domain status
- Domain type
For more insights on SHOPAGE stores, create a free account and have a look for yourself.