The State of STOREBERRY in 2022
In this report, we'll cover the following essential statistics on STOREBERRY usage.
- STOREBERRY growth
- Social media usage on STOREBERRY stores
- Contact information on STOREBERRY stores
- Top categories for STOREBERRY stores
- Top countries for STOREBERRY stores
- Number of employees for STOREBERRY stores
- Number of products sold for STOREBERRY stores
- Top STOREBERRY technologies
- Top Shipping Carriers used by STOREBERRY stores
- STOREBERRY store top-level domain distribution
- Top STOREBERRY stores
- New STOREBERRY stores
- Stores switching to STOREBERRY from other platforms
Create a free account to get a feel for the data we provide.
At present, there are 128 live stores running on the STOREBERRY platform.
Here is the historical growth of stores running STOREBERRY.
- STOREBERRY stores increased 6.9% quarter-over-quarter in 2022 Q2.
- STOREBERRY stores increased 43% year-over-year in 2022 Q2.
Cumulative Stores by Quarter
It's hard to know exactly when a STOREBERRY store was first created but we use a heuristic combining DNS and WHOIS data that provides a reasonable approximation.
Social Media Usage On STOREBERRY Stores
Ecommerce brands use social media sites to engage with millions of consumers. Instagram and Facebook are the dominant social media sites for ecommerce stores, by far, with Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube also having notable usage.
- Instagram is used by 41.4% of STOREBERRY stores.
- Facebook is used by 18.8% of STOREBERRY stores.
- YouTube is used by 1.6% of STOREBERRY stores.
Contact Information On STOREBERRY Stores
Email remains an extremely popular communication channel for merchants. Many merchants also provide a phone number so that their customers can reach them instantly.
- 42% of STOREBERRY stores have an email on their website
- 27% of STOREBERRY stores provide a phone number on their website
Top Categories For STOREBERRY Stores
Here is the breakdown of industry verticals for stores on STOREBERRY.
- 21.1% of STOREBERRY stores sell Food & Drink products.
- 15.6% of STOREBERRY stores sell Apparel products.
- 7.0% of STOREBERRY stores sell Beauty & Fitness products.
Top Countries For STOREBERRY Stores
Here are the top countries for stores using STOREBERRY.
- 99.2% of STOREBERRY stores are in Hong Kong
- 0.8% of STOREBERRY stores are in United States
With a paid account, stores can also be segmented by region and city.
Number Of Employees For STOREBERRY Stores
Here is the breakdown of STOREBERRY stores by the number of employees.
- 0.8% of STOREBERRY stores have 5000+ employees.
Number Of Products Sold For STOREBERRY Stores
Here is the breakdown of STOREBERRY stores by the number of products that they sell.
- 10.2% of STOREBERRY stores sell 100 - 249 different products.
- 9.4% of STOREBERRY stores sell 50 - 99 different products.
- 8.6% of STOREBERRY stores sell 1 - 9 different products.
Top Technologies on STOREBERRY Stores
We're tracking 10 different technologies that have 164 collective installs on STOREBERRY stores.
- Google Tag Manager is used by 32.0% of STOREBERRY stores.
- Facebook Pixel is used by 25.0% of STOREBERRY stores.
- Apple Pay is used by 23.4% of STOREBERRY stores.
Here are the top 10 third-party technologies, ordered by number of installs, across all STOREBERRY stores.
Top Shipping Carriers Used By STOREBERRY Stores
- SF Express is used by 3.9% of STOREBERRY stores.
Here are the top 1 shipping carriers across all STOREBERRY stores.
STOREBERRY Store Top-level Domain Distribution
.com is the most popular top-level domain for STOREBERRY stores. This is not surprising since alternate top-level domains have only been introduced somewhat recently and there is still a certain cachet associated with .com domains.
That said, you'll find stark regional differences in certain countries. In Australia, .com.au is the most common top-level domain with .com a close second. This is the exception however as .com domains dominate in virtually all other countries.
- 65.6% of STOREBERRY stores have a .com domain.
- 12.5% of STOREBERRY stores have a .com.hk domain.
- 7.0% of STOREBERRY stores have a .hk domain.
Top STOREBERRY Stores
Here are the top stores, powered by STOREBERRY, ordered by store rank.
New STOREBERRY Stores
Here are the 5 highest-ranked stores added most recently.
Stores Switching to STOREBERRY From Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, STOREBERRY has taken 92 merchants from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Here are the top stores that have switched to STOREBERRY from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Get more insights on STOREBERRY stores
Our search interface is easy to use and helps you find the STOREBERRY stores that are relevant to you.
You can segment stores on a variety of dimensions:
- Social Media accounts
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Third-party technologies
- Creation date
- Top-level domains
- Domain status
- Domain type
For more insights on STOREBERRY stores, create a free account and have a look for yourself.