The State of neto in 2022
neto is an ecommerce platform based in Australia.
In this report, we'll cover the following essential statistics on neto usage.
- neto growth
- Social media usage on neto stores
- Contact information on neto stores
- Top categories for neto stores
- Top countries for neto stores
- Number of employees for neto stores
- Number of products sold for neto stores
- Top neto technologies
- Top Shipping Carriers used by neto stores
- neto store top-level domain distribution
- Top neto stores
- New neto stores
- Stores switching to neto from other platforms
- Stores switching from neto to other platforms
Create a free account to get a feel for the data we provide.
At present, there are 2,341 live stores running on the neto platform.
Here is the historical growth of stores running neto.
- neto stores increased 1.8% quarter-over-quarter in 2022 Q1.
- neto stores increased 27% year-over-year in 2022 Q1.
Cumulative Stores by Quarter
It's hard to know exactly when a neto store was first created but we use a heuristic combining DNS and WHOIS data that provides a reasonable approximation.
Social Media Usage On neto Stores
Ecommerce brands use social media sites to engage with millions of consumers. Instagram and Facebook are the dominant social media sites for ecommerce stores, by far, with Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube also having notable usage.
- Facebook is used by 68.6% of neto stores.
- Instagram is used by 52.8% of neto stores.
- YouTube is used by 23.6% of neto stores.
Contact Information On neto Stores
Email remains an extremely popular communication channel for merchants. Many merchants also provide a phone number so that their customers can reach them instantly.
- 73% of neto stores provide a phone number on their website
- 70% of neto stores have an email on their website
Top Categories For neto Stores
Here is the breakdown of industry verticals for stores on neto.
- 19.0% of neto stores sell Home & Garden products.
- 17.3% of neto stores sell Autos & Vehicles products.
- 9.5% of neto stores sell Sports products.
Top Countries For neto Stores
Here are the top countries for stores using neto.
- 90.3% of neto stores are in Australia
- 2.3% of neto stores are in New Zealand
- 0.3% of neto stores are in United States
- 0.2% of neto stores are in United Kingdom
With a paid account, stores can also be segmented by region and city.
Number Of Employees For neto Stores
Here is the breakdown of neto stores by the number of employees.
- 5.9% of neto stores have 1 - 9 employees.
- 1.6% of neto stores have 10 - 24 employees.
- 0.3% of neto stores have 25 - 49 employees.
Number Of Products Sold For neto Stores
Here is the breakdown of neto stores by the number of products that they sell.
- 18.4% of neto stores sell 250 - 999 different products.
- 12.4% of neto stores sell 1000 - 4999 different products.
- 12.3% of neto stores sell 100 - 249 different products.
Top Technologies on neto Stores
We're tracking 100 different technologies that have 11,113 collective installs on neto stores.
- Cloudflare CDN is used by 99.0% of neto stores.
- Google Analytics is used by 67.4% of neto stores.
- Google Tag Manager is used by 47.1% of neto stores.
Here are the top 10 third-party technologies, ordered by number of installs, across all neto stores.
Top Shipping Carriers Used By neto Stores
- Australia Post is used by 41.5% of neto stores.
- Fastway is used by 2.2% of neto stores.
- USPS is used by 1.2% of neto stores.
Here are the top 10 shipping carriers across all neto stores.
neto Store Top-level Domain Distribution
Here is the top-level domain distribution for neto stores.
- 84.5% of neto stores have a .com.au domain.
- 9.4% of neto stores have a .com domain.
- 2.1% of neto stores have a .co.nz domain.
Top neto Stores
Here are the top stores, powered by neto, ordered by store rank.
New neto Stores
Here are the 5 highest-ranked stores added most recently.
Stores Switching to neto From Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, neto has taken 18 merchants from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Here are the top stores that have switched to neto from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Stores Switching from neto To Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, neto has lost 7 merchants to competitive platforms.
Here are the top neto stores that have recently changed to a competitive platform.
Get more insights on neto stores
Our search interface is easy to use and helps you find the neto stores that are relevant to you.
You can segment stores on a variety of dimensions:
- Social Media accounts
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Third-party technologies
- Creation date
- Top-level domains
- Domain status
- Domain type
For more insights on neto stores, create a free account and have a look for yourself.