The State of sixshop in 2022
In this report, we'll cover the following essential statistics on sixshop usage.
- sixshop growth
- Social media usage on sixshop stores
- Contact information on sixshop stores
- Top categories for sixshop stores
- Top countries for sixshop stores
- Number of employees for sixshop stores
- Number of products sold for sixshop stores
- Top sixshop technologies
- Top Shipping Carriers used by sixshop stores
- sixshop store top-level domain distribution
- Top sixshop stores
- New sixshop stores
- Stores switching to sixshop from other platforms
- Stores switching from sixshop to other platforms
Create a free account to get a feel for the data we provide.
At present, there are 7,016 live stores running on the sixshop platform.
Here is the historical growth of stores running sixshop.
- sixshop stores increased 9.7% quarter-over-quarter in 2022 Q2.
- sixshop stores increased 64% year-over-year in 2022 Q2.
Cumulative Stores by Quarter
It's hard to know exactly when a sixshop store was first created but we use a heuristic combining DNS and WHOIS data that provides a reasonable approximation.
Social Media Usage On sixshop Stores
Ecommerce brands use social media sites to engage with millions of consumers. Instagram and Facebook are the dominant social media sites for ecommerce stores, by far, with Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube also having notable usage.
- Instagram is used by 54.7% of sixshop stores.
- Facebook is used by 12.1% of sixshop stores.
- YouTube is used by 7.6% of sixshop stores.
Contact Information On sixshop Stores
Email remains an extremely popular communication channel for merchants. Many merchants also provide a phone number so that their customers can reach them instantly.
- 86% of sixshop stores provide a phone number on their website
- 54% of sixshop stores have an email on their website
Top Categories For sixshop Stores
Here is the breakdown of industry verticals for stores on sixshop.
- 4.7% of sixshop stores sell Apparel products.
- 2.6% of sixshop stores sell Food & Drink products.
- 2.2% of sixshop stores sell Home & Garden products.
Top Countries For sixshop Stores
Here are the top countries for stores using sixshop.
- 97.2% of sixshop stores are in Korea (the Republic of)
- 2.6% of sixshop stores are in United States
- 0.0% of sixshop stores are in Montenegro
- 0.0% of sixshop stores are in Belize
With a paid account, stores can also be segmented by region and city.
Number Of Employees For sixshop Stores
Here is the breakdown of sixshop stores by the number of employees.
- 0.1% of sixshop stores have 1 - 9 employees.
- 0.1% of sixshop stores have 25 - 49 employees.
- 0.1% of sixshop stores have 250 - 999 employees.
Number Of Products Sold For sixshop Stores
Here is the breakdown of sixshop stores by the number of products that they sell.
- 13.7% of sixshop stores sell 1 - 9 different products.
- 6.1% of sixshop stores sell 10 - 24 different products.
- 5.8% of sixshop stores sell 25 - 49 different products.
Top Technologies on sixshop Stores
We're tracking 24 different technologies that have 12,049 collective installs on sixshop stores.
- Cloudfront CDN is used by 92.2% of sixshop stores.
- Google Tag Manager is used by 26.9% of sixshop stores.
- Facebook Pixel is used by 16.8% of sixshop stores.
Here are the top 10 third-party technologies, ordered by number of installs, across all sixshop stores.
Top Shipping Carriers Used By sixshop Stores
- UPS is used by 0.1% of sixshop stores.
- Fedex is used by 0.0% of sixshop stores.
- DHL is used by 0.0% of sixshop stores.
Here are the top 4 shipping carriers across all sixshop stores.
sixshop Store Top-level Domain Distribution
.com is the most popular top-level domain for sixshop stores. This is not surprising since alternate top-level domains have only been introduced somewhat recently and there is still a certain cachet associated with .com domains.
That said, you'll find stark regional differences in certain countries. In Australia, .com.au is the most common top-level domain with .com a close second. This is the exception however as .com domains dominate in virtually all other countries.
- 68.1% of sixshop stores have a .com domain.
- 15.5% of sixshop stores have a .co.kr domain.
- 7.1% of sixshop stores have a .kr domain.
Top sixshop Stores
Here are the top stores, powered by sixshop, ordered by store rank.
New sixshop Stores
Here are the 5 highest-ranked stores added most recently.
Stores Switching to sixshop From Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, sixshop has taken 48 merchants from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Here are the top stores that have switched to sixshop from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Stores Switching from sixshop To Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, sixshop has lost 180 merchants to competitive platforms.
Here are the top sixshop stores that have recently changed to a competitive platform.
Get more insights on sixshop stores
Our search interface is easy to use and helps you find the sixshop stores that are relevant to you.
You can segment stores on a variety of dimensions:
- Social Media accounts
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Third-party technologies
- Creation date
- Top-level domains
- Domain status
- Domain type
For more insights on sixshop stores, create a free account and have a look for yourself.