The State of BeatStars in 2023
In this report, we'll cover the following essential statistics on BeatStars usage.
- BeatStars growth
- Social media usage on BeatStars stores
- Contact information on BeatStars stores
- Top categories for BeatStars stores
- Top countries for BeatStars stores
- Number of employees for BeatStars stores
- Number of products sold for BeatStars stores
- Top BeatStars technologies
- BeatStars store top-level domain distribution
- Top BeatStars stores
- New BeatStars stores
- Stores switching to BeatStars from other platforms
- Stores switching from BeatStars to other platforms
Create a free account to get a feel for the data we provide.
At present, there are 5,325 live stores running on the BeatStars platform.
Here is the historical growth of stores running BeatStars.
- BeatStars stores increased 8.6% quarter-over-quarter in 2022 Q4.
- BeatStars stores increased 39% year-over-year in 2022 Q4.
Cumulative Stores by Quarter
It's hard to know exactly when a BeatStars store was first created but we use a heuristic combining DNS and WHOIS data that provides a reasonable approximation.
Social Media Usage On BeatStars Stores
Ecommerce brands use social media sites to engage with millions of consumers. Instagram and Facebook are the dominant social media sites for ecommerce stores, by far, with Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube also having notable usage.
- YouTube is used by 0.1% of BeatStars stores.
- Twitter is used by 0.0% of BeatStars stores.
- LinkedIn is used by 0.0% of BeatStars stores.
Contact Information On BeatStars Stores
Email remains an extremely popular communication channel for merchants. Many merchants also provide a phone number so that their customers can reach them instantly.
- 0% of BeatStars stores have an email on their website
- 0% of BeatStars stores provide a phone number on their website
Top Categories For BeatStars Stores
Here is the breakdown of industry verticals for stores on BeatStars.
- 97.2% of BeatStars stores sell Arts & Entertainment products.
- 0.8% of BeatStars stores sell Computers products.
- 0.4% of BeatStars stores sell Consumer Electronics products.
Top Countries For BeatStars Stores
Here are the top countries for stores using BeatStars.
- 0.8% of BeatStars stores are in United Kingdom
- 0.4% of BeatStars stores are in Canada
- 0.2% of BeatStars stores are in Germany
- 0.2% of BeatStars stores are in France
With a paid account, stores can also be segmented by region and city.
Number Of Employees For BeatStars Stores
Here is the breakdown of BeatStars stores by the number of employees.
- 4.1% of BeatStars stores have 100 - 249 employees.
- 0.0% of BeatStars stores have 1000 - 4999 employees.
- 0.0% of BeatStars stores have 25 - 49 employees.
Number Of Products Sold For BeatStars Stores
Here is the breakdown of BeatStars stores by the number of products that they sell.
- 22.5% of BeatStars stores sell 1 - 9 different products.
- 20.4% of BeatStars stores sell 10 - 24 different products.
- 16.3% of BeatStars stores sell 25 - 49 different products.
Top Technologies on BeatStars Stores
We're tracking 12 different technologies that have 24,445 collective installs on BeatStars stores.
- Google Analytics is used by 100.0% of BeatStars stores.
- Google Tag Manager is used by 100.0% of BeatStars stores.
- Stripe is used by 100.0% of BeatStars stores.
Here are the top 10 third-party technologies, ordered by number of installs, across all BeatStars stores.
BeatStars Store Top-level Domain Distribution
.com is the most popular top-level domain for BeatStars stores. This is not surprising since alternate top-level domains have only been introduced somewhat recently and there is still a certain cachet associated with .com domains.
That said, you'll find stark regional differences in certain countries. In Australia, .com.au is the most common top-level domain with .com a close second. This is the exception however as .com domains dominate in virtually all other countries.
- 92.6% of BeatStars stores have a .com domain.
- 2.2% of BeatStars stores have a .net domain.
- 0.7% of BeatStars stores have a .co domain.
Top BeatStars Stores
Here are the top stores, powered by BeatStars, ordered by store rank.
New BeatStars Stores
Here are the 5 highest-ranked stores added most recently.
Stores Switching to BeatStars From Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, BeatStars has taken 21 merchants from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Here are the top stores that have switched to BeatStars from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Stores Switching from BeatStars To Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, BeatStars has lost 22 merchants to competitive platforms.
Here are the top BeatStars stores that have recently changed to a competitive platform.
Get more insights on BeatStars stores
Our search interface is easy to use and helps you find the BeatStars stores that are relevant to you.
You can segment stores on a variety of dimensions:
- Social Media accounts
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Third-party technologies
- Creation date
- Top-level domains
- Domain status
- Domain type
For more insights on BeatStars stores, create a free account and have a look for yourself.