The State of cartX in 2022
In this report, we'll cover the following essential statistics on cartX usage.
- cartX growth
- Social media usage on cartX stores
- Contact information on cartX stores
- Top categories for cartX stores
- Top countries for cartX stores
- Number of employees for cartX stores
- Number of products sold for cartX stores
- Top cartX technologies
- Top Shipping Carriers used by cartX stores
- cartX store top-level domain distribution
- Top cartX stores
- New cartX stores
- Stores switching to cartX from other platforms
- Stores switching from cartX to other platforms
Create a free account to get a feel for the data we provide.
At present, there are 9,919 live stores running on the cartX platform.
Here is the historical growth of stores running cartX.
- cartX stores increased 7.2% quarter-over-quarter in 2022 Q2.
- cartX stores increased 36% year-over-year in 2022 Q2.
Cumulative Stores by Quarter
It's hard to know exactly when a cartX store was first created but we use a heuristic combining DNS and WHOIS data that provides a reasonable approximation.
Social Media Usage On cartX Stores
Ecommerce brands use social media sites to engage with millions of consumers. Instagram and Facebook are the dominant social media sites for ecommerce stores, by far, with Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube also having notable usage.
- Instagram is used by 16.9% of cartX stores.
- Facebook is used by 13.5% of cartX stores.
- YouTube is used by 3.3% of cartX stores.
Contact Information On cartX Stores
Email remains an extremely popular communication channel for merchants. Many merchants also provide a phone number so that their customers can reach them instantly.
- 35% of cartX stores provide a phone number on their website
- 5% of cartX stores have an email on their website
Top Categories For cartX Stores
Here is the breakdown of industry verticals for stores on cartX.
- 0.5% of cartX stores sell Apparel products.
- 0.4% of cartX stores sell Beauty & Fitness products.
- 0.2% of cartX stores sell Home & Garden products.
Top Countries For cartX Stores
Here are the top countries for stores using cartX.
- 99.0% of cartX stores are in Brazil
- 0.1% of cartX stores are in United States
- 0.0% of cartX stores are in Canada
- 0.0% of cartX stores are in United Kingdom
With a paid account, stores can also be segmented by region and city.
Number Of Employees For cartX Stores
Here is the breakdown of cartX stores by the number of employees.
- 0.0% of cartX stores have 1 - 9 employees.
- 0.0% of cartX stores have 10 - 24 employees.
- 0.0% of cartX stores have 250 - 999 employees.
Number Of Products Sold For cartX Stores
Here is the breakdown of cartX stores by the number of products that they sell.
- 1.0% of cartX stores sell 1 - 9 different products.
- 0.7% of cartX stores sell 100 - 249 different products.
- 0.6% of cartX stores sell 25 - 49 different products.
Top Technologies on cartX Stores
We're tracking 43 different technologies that have 22,530 collective installs on cartX stores.
- Cloudflare CDN is used by 98.9% of cartX stores.
- Facebook Pixel is used by 58.9% of cartX stores.
- Google Tag Manager is used by 21.7% of cartX stores.
Here are the top 10 third-party technologies, ordered by number of installs, across all cartX stores.
Top Shipping Carriers Used By cartX Stores
- Correios is used by 10.3% of cartX stores.
- China Post is used by 0.2% of cartX stores.
- Fedex is used by 0.1% of cartX stores.
Here are the top 5 shipping carriers across all cartX stores.
cartX Store Top-level Domain Distribution
Here is the top-level domain distribution for cartX stores.
- 63.9% of cartX stores have a .io domain.
- 17.6% of cartX stores have a .com domain.
- 15.4% of cartX stores have a .com.br domain.
Top cartX Stores
Here are the top stores, powered by cartX, ordered by store rank.
New cartX Stores
Here are the 5 highest-ranked stores added most recently.
Stores Switching to cartX From Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, cartX has taken 310 merchants from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Here are the top stores that have switched to cartX from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Stores Switching from cartX To Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, cartX has lost 338 merchants to competitive platforms.
Here are the top cartX stores that have recently changed to a competitive platform.
Get more insights on cartX stores
Our search interface is easy to use and helps you find the cartX stores that are relevant to you.
You can segment stores on a variety of dimensions:
- Social Media accounts
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Third-party technologies
- Creation date
- Top-level domains
- Domain status
- Domain type
For more insights on cartX stores, create a free account and have a look for yourself.