The State of Zammit in 2023
In this report, we'll cover the following essential statistics on Zammit usage.
- Zammit growth
- Social media usage on Zammit stores
- Contact information on Zammit stores
- Top categories for Zammit stores
- Top countries for Zammit stores
- Number of employees for Zammit stores
- Number of products sold for Zammit stores
- Top Zammit technologies
- Top Shipping Carriers used by Zammit stores
- Zammit store top-level domain distribution
- Top Zammit stores
- New Zammit stores
- Stores switching to Zammit from other platforms
- Stores switching from Zammit to other platforms
Create a free account to get a feel for the data we provide.
At present, there are 472 live stores running on the Zammit platform.
Here is the historical growth of stores running Zammit.
- Zammit stores increased 65.1% quarter-over-quarter in 2022 Q4.
- Zammit stores increased 500% year-over-year in 2022 Q4.
Cumulative Stores by Quarter
It's hard to know exactly when a Zammit store was first created but we use a heuristic combining DNS and WHOIS data that provides a reasonable approximation.
Social Media Usage On Zammit Stores
Ecommerce brands use social media sites to engage with millions of consumers. Instagram and Facebook are the dominant social media sites for ecommerce stores, by far, with Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube also having notable usage.
- Instagram is used by 80.5% of Zammit stores.
- Facebook is used by 47.5% of Zammit stores.
- Tiktok is used by 4.9% of Zammit stores.
Contact Information On Zammit Stores
Email remains an extremely popular communication channel for merchants. Many merchants also provide a phone number so that their customers can reach them instantly.
- 31% of Zammit stores have an email on their website
- 11% of Zammit stores provide a phone number on their website
Top Categories For Zammit Stores
Here is the breakdown of industry verticals for stores on Zammit.
- 34.5% of Zammit stores sell Apparel products.
- 7.4% of Zammit stores sell Home & Garden products.
- 6.6% of Zammit stores sell Beauty & Fitness products.
Top Countries For Zammit Stores
Here are the top countries for stores using Zammit.
- 99.6% of Zammit stores are in Egypt
- 0.2% of Zammit stores are in Montenegro
With a paid account, stores can also be segmented by region and city.
Number Of Employees For Zammit Stores
Here is the breakdown of Zammit stores by the number of employees.
- 0.2% of Zammit stores have 10 - 24 employees.
- 0.2% of Zammit stores have 25 - 49 employees.
Number Of Products Sold For Zammit Stores
Here is the breakdown of Zammit stores by the number of products that they sell.
- 40.9% of Zammit stores sell 1 - 9 different products.
- 4.2% of Zammit stores sell 10 - 24 different products.
- 2.3% of Zammit stores sell 25 - 49 different products.
Top Technologies on Zammit Stores
We're tracking 10 different technologies that have 2,689 collective installs on Zammit stores.
- Next.js is used by 99.8% of Zammit stores.
- Google Ads Pixel is used by 96.4% of Zammit stores.
- Google Tag Manager is used by 96.4% of Zammit stores.
Here are the top 10 third-party technologies, ordered by number of installs, across all Zammit stores.
Top Shipping Carriers Used By Zammit Stores
- UPS is used by 0.2% of Zammit stores.
- USPS is used by 0.2% of Zammit stores.
Here are the top 2 shipping carriers across all Zammit stores.
Zammit Store Top-level Domain Distribution
.com is the most popular top-level domain for Zammit stores. This is not surprising since alternate top-level domains have only been introduced somewhat recently and there is still a certain cachet associated with .com domains.
That said, you'll find stark regional differences in certain countries. In Australia, .com.au is the most common top-level domain with .com a close second. This is the exception however as .com domains dominate in virtually all other countries.
- 86.0% of Zammit stores have a .com domain.
- 6.1% of Zammit stores have a .shop domain.
- 1.7% of Zammit stores have a .co domain.
Top Zammit Stores
Here are the top stores, powered by Zammit, ordered by store rank.
New Zammit Stores
Here are the 5 highest-ranked stores added most recently.
Stores Switching to Zammit From Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, Zammit has taken 20 merchants from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Here are the top stores that have switched to Zammit from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Stores Switching from Zammit To Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, Zammit has lost 6 merchants to competitive platforms.
Here are the top Zammit stores that have recently changed to a competitive platform.
Get more insights on Zammit stores
Our search interface is easy to use and helps you find the Zammit stores that are relevant to you.
You can segment stores on a variety of dimensions:
- Social Media accounts
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Third-party technologies
- Creation date
- Top-level domains
- Domain status
- Domain type
For more insights on Zammit stores, create a free account and have a look for yourself.