The State of JET in 2022
In this report, we'll cover the following essential statistics on JET usage.
- JET growth
- Social media usage on JET stores
- Contact information on JET stores
- Top categories for JET stores
- Top countries for JET stores
- Number of employees for JET stores
- Number of products sold for JET stores
- Top JET technologies
- Top Shipping Carriers used by JET stores
- JET store top-level domain distribution
- Top JET stores
- New JET stores
- Stores switching to JET from other platforms
- Stores switching from JET to other platforms
Create a free account to get a feel for the data we provide.
At present, there are 228 live stores running on the JET platform.
Here is the historical growth of stores running JET.
- JET stores increased 7.9% quarter-over-quarter in 2022 Q1.
- JET stores increased 32% year-over-year in 2022 Q1.
Cumulative Stores by Quarter
It's hard to know exactly when a JET store was first created but we use a heuristic combining DNS and WHOIS data that provides a reasonable approximation.
Social Media Usage On JET Stores
Ecommerce brands use social media sites to engage with millions of consumers. Instagram and Facebook are the dominant social media sites for ecommerce stores, by far, with Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube also having notable usage.
- Instagram is used by 86.0% of JET stores.
- Facebook is used by 78.5% of JET stores.
- YouTube is used by 30.3% of JET stores.
Contact Information On JET Stores
Email remains an extremely popular communication channel for merchants. Many merchants also provide a phone number so that their customers can reach them instantly.
- 78% of JET stores provide a phone number on their website
- 47% of JET stores have an email on their website
Top Categories For JET Stores
Here is the breakdown of industry verticals for stores on JET.
- 8.3% of JET stores sell Apparel products.
- 2.2% of JET stores sell Home & Garden products.
- 0.9% of JET stores sell Beauty & Fitness products.
Top Countries For JET Stores
Here are the top countries for stores using JET.
- 96.9% of JET stores are in Brazil
With a paid account, stores can also be segmented by region and city.
Number Of Employees For JET Stores
Here is the breakdown of JET stores by the number of employees.
- 1.8% of JET stores have 100 - 249 employees.
- 1.3% of JET stores have 1 - 9 employees.
- 0.9% of JET stores have 25 - 49 employees.
Number Of Products Sold For JET Stores
Here is the breakdown of JET stores by the number of products that they sell.
- 9.6% of JET stores sell 250 - 999 different products.
- 8.8% of JET stores sell 100 - 249 different products.
- 4.8% of JET stores sell 25 - 49 different products.
Top Technologies on JET Stores
We're tracking 20 different technologies that have 445 collective installs on JET stores.
- Google Tag Manager is used by 79.8% of JET stores.
- Google Analytics is used by 22.8% of JET stores.
- reCAPTCHA is used by 20.2% of JET stores.
Here are the top 10 third-party technologies, ordered by number of installs, across all JET stores.
Top Shipping Carriers Used By JET Stores
- Correios is used by 6.6% of JET stores.
Here are the top 1 shipping carriers across all JET stores.
JET Store Top-level Domain Distribution
Here is the top-level domain distribution for JET stores.
- 89.5% of JET stores have a .com.br domain.
- 9.2% of JET stores have a .com domain.
- 0.4% of JET stores have a .eco.br domain.
Top JET Stores
Here are the top stores, powered by JET, ordered by store rank.
New JET Stores
Here are the 5 highest-ranked stores added most recently.
Stores Switching to JET From Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, JET has taken 69 merchants from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Here are the top stores that have switched to JET from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Stores Switching from JET To Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, JET has lost 12 merchants to competitive platforms.
Here are the top JET stores that have recently changed to a competitive platform.
Get more insights on JET stores
Our search interface is easy to use and helps you find the JET stores that are relevant to you.
You can segment stores on a variety of dimensions:
- Social Media accounts
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Third-party technologies
- Creation date
- Top-level domains
- Domain status
- Domain type
For more insights on JET stores, create a free account and have a look for yourself.