The State of Ordable in 2023
In this report, we'll cover the following essential statistics on Ordable usage.
- Ordable growth
- Top categories for Ordable stores
- Top countries for Ordable stores
- Number of employees for Ordable stores
- Number of products sold for Ordable stores
- Top Ordable technologies
- Ordable store top-level domain distribution
- Top Ordable stores
- New Ordable stores
- Stores switching to Ordable from other platforms
Create a free account to get a feel for the data we provide.
At present, there are 113 live stores running on the Ordable platform.
Here is the historical growth of stores running Ordable.
Active Stores by Quarter
Note: the store counts displayed in this section are based on actual historical store counts.
It's hard to know exactly when a Ordable store was first created but we use a heuristic that includes historical DNS data which provides a reasonable approximation.
Top Categories For Ordable Stores
Here is the breakdown of industry verticals for stores on Ordable.
- 0.9% of Ordable stores sell Food & Drink products.
Top Countries For Ordable Stores
Here are the top countries for stores using Ordable.
- 0.9% of Ordable stores are in Kuwait
With a paid account, stores can also be segmented by region and city.
Number Of Employees For Ordable Stores
Here is the breakdown of Ordable stores by the number of employees.
- 100.0% of Ordable stores have Unknown employees.
Number Of Products Sold For Ordable Stores
Here is the breakdown of Ordable stores by the number of products that they sell.
- 6.2% of Ordable stores sell 1 - 9 different products.
- 5.3% of Ordable stores sell 10 - 24 different products.
- 1.8% of Ordable stores sell 25 - 49 different products.
Top Technologies on Ordable Stores
We're tracking 4 different technologies that have 446 collective installs on Ordable stores.
- Google Adsense is used by 100.0% of Ordable stores.
- Google Analytics is used by 100.0% of Ordable stores.
- Google Tag Manager is used by 100.0% of Ordable stores.
Here are the top 4 third-party technologies, ordered by number of installs, across all Ordable stores.
Ordable Store Top-level Domain Distribution
.com is the most popular top-level domain for Ordable stores. This is not surprising since alternate top-level domains have only been introduced somewhat recently and there is still a certain cachet associated with .com domains.
That said, you'll find stark regional differences in certain countries. In Australia, .com.au is the most common top-level domain with .com a close second. This is the exception however as .com domains dominate in virtually all other countries.
- 92.0% of Ordable stores have a .com domain.
- 2.7% of Ordable stores have a .net domain.
- 1.8% of Ordable stores have a .co domain.
Top Ordable Stores
Here are the top stores, powered by Ordable, ordered by store rank.
New Ordable Stores
Here are the 5 highest-ranked stores added most recently.
Stores Switching to Ordable From Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, Ordable has taken 3 merchants from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Here are the top stores that have switched to Ordable from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Get more insights on Ordable stores
Our search interface is easy to use and helps you find the Ordable stores that are relevant to you.
You can segment stores on a variety of dimensions:
- Social Media accounts
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Third-party technologies
- Creation date
- Top-level domains
- Domain status
- Domain type
For more insights on Ordable stores, create a free account and have a look for yourself.