The State of Microweber in 2022
In this report, we'll cover the following essential statistics on Microweber usage.
- Microweber growth
- Social media usage on Microweber stores
- Contact information on Microweber stores
- Top categories for Microweber stores
- Top countries for Microweber stores
- Number of employees for Microweber stores
- Number of products sold for Microweber stores
- Top Microweber technologies
- Top Shipping Carriers used by Microweber stores
- Microweber store top-level domain distribution
- Top Microweber stores
- New Microweber stores
- Stores switching to Microweber from other platforms
- Stores switching from Microweber to other platforms
Create a free account to get a feel for the data we provide.
At present, there are 242 live stores running on the Microweber platform.
Here is the historical growth of stores running Microweber.
- Microweber stores increased 8.8% quarter-over-quarter in 2022 Q1.
- Microweber stores increased 65% year-over-year in 2022 Q1.
Cumulative Stores by Quarter
It's hard to know exactly when a Microweber store was first created but we use a heuristic combining DNS and WHOIS data that provides a reasonable approximation.
Social Media Usage On Microweber Stores
Ecommerce brands use social media sites to engage with millions of consumers. Instagram and Facebook are the dominant social media sites for ecommerce stores, by far, with Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube also having notable usage.
- Facebook is used by 18.2% of Microweber stores.
- Instagram is used by 9.9% of Microweber stores.
- YouTube is used by 9.1% of Microweber stores.
Contact Information On Microweber Stores
Email remains an extremely popular communication channel for merchants. Many merchants also provide a phone number so that their customers can reach them instantly.
- 33% of Microweber stores have an email on their website
- 31% of Microweber stores provide a phone number on their website
Top Categories For Microweber Stores
Here is the breakdown of industry verticals for stores on Microweber.
- 21.5% of Microweber stores sell Internet products.
- 9.9% of Microweber stores sell Computers products.
- 4.1% of Microweber stores sell Science products.
Top Countries For Microweber Stores
Here are the top countries for stores using Microweber.
- 6.6% of Microweber stores are in United States
- 5.8% of Microweber stores are in Germany
- 2.9% of Microweber stores are in United Kingdom
- 2.9% of Microweber stores are in Netherlands
With a paid account, stores can also be segmented by region and city.
Number Of Employees For Microweber Stores
Here is the breakdown of Microweber stores by the number of employees.
- 0.4% of Microweber stores have 1 - 9 employees.
Number Of Products Sold For Microweber Stores
Here is the breakdown of Microweber stores by the number of products that they sell.
- 2.9% of Microweber stores sell 1 - 9 different products.
- 1.2% of Microweber stores sell 100 - 249 different products.
- 0.4% of Microweber stores sell 25 - 49 different products.
Top Technologies on Microweber Stores
We're tracking 20 different technologies that have 192 collective installs on Microweber stores.
- Vimeo is used by 18.2% of Microweber stores.
- Google Tag Manager is used by 12.4% of Microweber stores.
- Cloudflare CDN is used by 10.7% of Microweber stores.
Here are the top 10 third-party technologies, ordered by number of installs, across all Microweber stores.
Top Shipping Carriers Used By Microweber Stores
- Fedex is used by 1.2% of Microweber stores.
- UPS is used by 0.4% of Microweber stores.
Here are the top 2 shipping carriers across all Microweber stores.
Microweber Store Top-level Domain Distribution
.com is the most popular top-level domain for Microweber stores. This is not surprising since alternate top-level domains have only been introduced somewhat recently and there is still a certain cachet associated with .com domains.
That said, you'll find stark regional differences in certain countries. In Australia, .com.au is the most common top-level domain with .com a close second. This is the exception however as .com domains dominate in virtually all other countries.
- 47.1% of Microweber stores have a .com domain.
- 9.9% of Microweber stores have a .eu domain.
- 7.4% of Microweber stores have a .org domain.
Top Microweber Stores
Here are the top stores, powered by Microweber, ordered by store rank.
New Microweber Stores
Here are the 5 highest-ranked stores added most recently.
Stores Switching to Microweber From Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, Microweber has taken 6 merchants from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Here are the top stores that have switched to Microweber from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Stores Switching from Microweber To Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, Microweber has lost 5 merchants to competitive platforms.
Here are the top Microweber stores that have recently changed to a competitive platform.
Get more insights on Microweber stores
Our search interface is easy to use and helps you find the Microweber stores that are relevant to you.
You can segment stores on a variety of dimensions:
- Social Media accounts
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Third-party technologies
- Creation date
- Top-level domains
- Domain status
- Domain type
For more insights on Microweber stores, create a free account and have a look for yourself.