The State of GrazeCart in 2022
In this report, we'll cover the following essential statistics on GrazeCart usage.
- GrazeCart growth
- Social media usage on GrazeCart stores
- Contact information on GrazeCart stores
- Top categories for GrazeCart stores
- Top countries for GrazeCart stores
- Number of employees for GrazeCart stores
- Number of products sold for GrazeCart stores
- Top GrazeCart technologies
- Top Shipping Carriers used by GrazeCart stores
- GrazeCart store top-level domain distribution
- Top GrazeCart stores
- New GrazeCart stores
- Stores switching to GrazeCart from other platforms
- Stores switching from GrazeCart to other platforms
Create a free account to get a feel for the data we provide.
At present, there are 405 live stores running on the GrazeCart platform.
Here is the historical growth of stores running GrazeCart.
- GrazeCart stores increased 4.2% quarter-over-quarter in 2022 Q2.
- GrazeCart stores increased 15% year-over-year in 2022 Q2.
Cumulative Stores by Quarter
It's hard to know exactly when a GrazeCart store was first created but we use a heuristic combining DNS and WHOIS data that provides a reasonable approximation.
Social Media Usage On GrazeCart Stores
Ecommerce brands use social media sites to engage with millions of consumers. Instagram and Facebook are the dominant social media sites for ecommerce stores, by far, with Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube also having notable usage.
- Facebook is used by 49.4% of GrazeCart stores.
- Instagram is used by 44.0% of GrazeCart stores.
- YouTube is used by 10.1% of GrazeCart stores.
Contact Information On GrazeCart Stores
Email remains an extremely popular communication channel for merchants. Many merchants also provide a phone number so that their customers can reach them instantly.
- 87% of GrazeCart stores provide a phone number on their website
- 24% of GrazeCart stores have an email on their website
Top Categories For GrazeCart Stores
Here is the breakdown of industry verticals for stores on GrazeCart.
- 64.4% of GrazeCart stores sell Food & Drink products.
- 49.9% of GrazeCart stores sell Business & Industrial products.
- 1.0% of GrazeCart stores sell Home & Garden products.
Top Countries For GrazeCart Stores
Here are the top countries for stores using GrazeCart.
- 65.4% of GrazeCart stores are in United States
- 4.2% of GrazeCart stores are in Canada
With a paid account, stores can also be segmented by region and city.
Number Of Employees For GrazeCart Stores
Here is the breakdown of GrazeCart stores by the number of employees.
- 15.8% of GrazeCart stores have 1 - 9 employees.
Number Of Products Sold For GrazeCart Stores
Here is the breakdown of GrazeCart stores by the number of products that they sell.
- 34.6% of GrazeCart stores sell 1 - 9 different products.
- 16.8% of GrazeCart stores sell 10 - 24 different products.
- 16.0% of GrazeCart stores sell 25 - 49 different products.
Top Technologies on GrazeCart Stores
We're tracking 27 different technologies that have 1,402 collective installs on GrazeCart stores.
- Stripe is used by 100.0% of GrazeCart stores.
- Google Tag Manager is used by 55.8% of GrazeCart stores.
- Google Analytics is used by 41.7% of GrazeCart stores.
Here are the top 10 third-party technologies, ordered by number of installs, across all GrazeCart stores.
Top Shipping Carriers Used By GrazeCart Stores
- UPS is used by 9.9% of GrazeCart stores.
- Fedex is used by 6.9% of GrazeCart stores.
- USPS is used by 1.7% of GrazeCart stores.
Here are the top 3 shipping carriers across all GrazeCart stores.
GrazeCart Store Top-level Domain Distribution
.com is the most popular top-level domain for GrazeCart stores. This is not surprising since alternate top-level domains have only been introduced somewhat recently and there is still a certain cachet associated with .com domains.
That said, you'll find stark regional differences in certain countries. In Australia, .com.au is the most common top-level domain with .com a close second. This is the exception however as .com domains dominate in virtually all other countries.
- 86.7% of GrazeCart stores have a .com domain.
- 3.7% of GrazeCart stores have a .net domain.
- 3.5% of GrazeCart stores have a .ca domain.
Top GrazeCart Stores
Here are the top stores, powered by GrazeCart, ordered by store rank.
New GrazeCart Stores
Here are the 5 highest-ranked stores added most recently.
Stores Switching to GrazeCart From Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, GrazeCart has taken 7 merchants from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Here are the top stores that have switched to GrazeCart from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Stores Switching from GrazeCart To Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, GrazeCart has lost 1 merchants to competitive platforms.
Here are the top GrazeCart stores that have recently changed to a competitive platform.
Get more insights on GrazeCart stores
Our search interface is easy to use and helps you find the GrazeCart stores that are relevant to you.
You can segment stores on a variety of dimensions:
- Social Media accounts
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Third-party technologies
- Creation date
- Top-level domains
- Domain status
- Domain type
For more insights on GrazeCart stores, create a free account and have a look for yourself.