The State of Shopcada in 2022
Shopcada is an ecommerce platform based in Singapore.
In this report, we'll cover the following essential statistics on Shopcada usage.
- Shopcada growth
- Social media usage on Shopcada stores
- Contact information on Shopcada stores
- Top categories for Shopcada stores
- Top countries for Shopcada stores
- Number of employees for Shopcada stores
- Number of products sold for Shopcada stores
- Top Shopcada technologies
- Top Shipping Carriers used by Shopcada stores
- Shopcada store top-level domain distribution
- Top Shopcada stores
- New Shopcada stores
- Stores switching to Shopcada from other platforms
- Stores switching from Shopcada to other platforms
Create a free account to get a feel for the data we provide.
At present, there are 177 live stores running on the Shopcada platform.
Here is the historical growth of stores running Shopcada.
- Shopcada stores increased 1.8% quarter-over-quarter in 2022 Q2.
- Shopcada stores increased 21% year-over-year in 2022 Q2.
Cumulative Stores by Quarter
It's hard to know exactly when a Shopcada store was first created but we use a heuristic combining DNS and WHOIS data that provides a reasonable approximation.
Social Media Usage On Shopcada Stores
Ecommerce brands use social media sites to engage with millions of consumers. Instagram and Facebook are the dominant social media sites for ecommerce stores, by far, with Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube also having notable usage.
- Instagram is used by 75.1% of Shopcada stores.
- Facebook is used by 74.6% of Shopcada stores.
- Twitter is used by 10.2% of Shopcada stores.
Contact Information On Shopcada Stores
Email remains an extremely popular communication channel for merchants. Many merchants also provide a phone number so that their customers can reach them instantly.
- 76% of Shopcada stores have an email on their website
- 37% of Shopcada stores provide a phone number on their website
Top Categories For Shopcada Stores
Here is the breakdown of industry verticals for stores on Shopcada.
- 53.7% of Shopcada stores sell Apparel products.
- 7.9% of Shopcada stores sell Home & Garden products.
- 7.3% of Shopcada stores sell Food & Drink products.
Top Countries For Shopcada Stores
Here are the top countries for stores using Shopcada.
- 92.7% of Shopcada stores are in Singapore
- 2.8% of Shopcada stores are in Malaysia
- 0.6% of Shopcada stores are in United Arab Emirates
- 0.6% of Shopcada stores are in Indonesia
With a paid account, stores can also be segmented by region and city.
Number Of Employees For Shopcada Stores
Here is the breakdown of Shopcada stores by the number of employees.
- 4.0% of Shopcada stores have 50 - 99 employees.
- 2.3% of Shopcada stores have 10 - 24 employees.
- 1.1% of Shopcada stores have 1 - 9 employees.
Number Of Products Sold For Shopcada Stores
Here is the breakdown of Shopcada stores by the number of products that they sell.
- 19.8% of Shopcada stores sell 1 - 9 different products.
- 17.5% of Shopcada stores sell 250 - 999 different products.
- 16.4% of Shopcada stores sell 100 - 249 different products.
Top Technologies on Shopcada Stores
We're tracking 28 different technologies that have 717 collective installs on Shopcada stores.
- Google Analytics is used by 82.5% of Shopcada stores.
- Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce is used by 80.8% of Shopcada stores.
- Facebook Pixel is used by 53.1% of Shopcada stores.
Here are the top 10 third-party technologies, ordered by number of installs, across all Shopcada stores.
Top Shipping Carriers Used By Shopcada Stores
- Fedex is used by 2.3% of Shopcada stores.
- DHL is used by 1.7% of Shopcada stores.
- UPS is used by 1.7% of Shopcada stores.
Here are the top 4 shipping carriers across all Shopcada stores.
Shopcada Store Top-level Domain Distribution
.com is the most popular top-level domain for Shopcada stores. This is not surprising since alternate top-level domains have only been introduced somewhat recently and there is still a certain cachet associated with .com domains.
That said, you'll find stark regional differences in certain countries. In Australia, .com.au is the most common top-level domain with .com a close second. This is the exception however as .com domains dominate in virtually all other countries.
- 53.1% of Shopcada stores have a .com domain.
- 15.8% of Shopcada stores have a .com.sg domain.
- 11.9% of Shopcada stores have a .sg domain.
Top Shopcada Stores
Here are the top stores, powered by Shopcada, ordered by store rank.
New Shopcada Stores
Here are the 5 highest-ranked stores added most recently.
Stores Switching to Shopcada From Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, Shopcada has taken 3 merchants from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Here are the top stores that have switched to Shopcada from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Stores Switching from Shopcada To Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, Shopcada has lost 1 merchants to competitive platforms.
Here are the top Shopcada stores that have recently changed to a competitive platform.
Get more insights on Shopcada stores
Our search interface is easy to use and helps you find the Shopcada stores that are relevant to you.
You can segment stores on a variety of dimensions:
- Social Media accounts
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Third-party technologies
- Creation date
- Top-level domains
- Domain status
- Domain type
For more insights on Shopcada stores, create a free account and have a look for yourself.