The State of AllValue in 2022
In this report, we'll cover the following essential statistics on AllValue usage.
- AllValue growth
- Social media usage on AllValue stores
- Contact information on AllValue stores
- Top categories for AllValue stores
- Top countries for AllValue stores
- Number of employees for AllValue stores
- Number of products sold for AllValue stores
- Top AllValue technologies
- Top Shipping Carriers used by AllValue stores
- AllValue store top-level domain distribution
- Top AllValue stores
- New AllValue stores
- Stores switching to AllValue from other platforms
Create a free account to get a feel for the data we provide.
At present, there are 379 live stores running on the AllValue platform.
Here is the historical growth of stores running AllValue.
- AllValue stores increased 17.3% quarter-over-quarter in 2022 Q1.
- AllValue stores increased 710% year-over-year in 2022 Q1.
Cumulative Stores by Quarter
It's hard to know exactly when a AllValue store was first created but we use a heuristic combining DNS and WHOIS data that provides a reasonable approximation.
Social Media Usage On AllValue Stores
Ecommerce brands use social media sites to engage with millions of consumers. Instagram and Facebook are the dominant social media sites for ecommerce stores, by far, with Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube also having notable usage.
- Facebook is used by 9.0% of AllValue stores.
- Instagram is used by 7.9% of AllValue stores.
- YouTube is used by 3.2% of AllValue stores.
Contact Information On AllValue Stores
Email remains an extremely popular communication channel for merchants. Many merchants also provide a phone number so that their customers can reach them instantly.
- 27% of AllValue stores have an email on their website
- 15% of AllValue stores provide a phone number on their website
Top Categories For AllValue Stores
Here is the breakdown of industry verticals for stores on AllValue.
- 11.3% of AllValue stores sell Apparel products.
- 6.3% of AllValue stores sell Home & Garden products.
- 5.0% of AllValue stores sell Consumer Electronics products.
Top Countries For AllValue Stores
Here are the top countries for stores using AllValue.
- 35.9% of AllValue stores are in China
- 9.0% of AllValue stores are in Canada
- 7.1% of AllValue stores are in United States
- 2.1% of AllValue stores are in Hong Kong
With a paid account, stores can also be segmented by region and city.
Number Of Employees For AllValue Stores
Here is the breakdown of AllValue stores by the number of employees.
- 0.3% of AllValue stores have 1 - 9 employees.
Number Of Products Sold For AllValue Stores
Here is the breakdown of AllValue stores by the number of products that they sell.
- 0.8% of AllValue stores sell 1 - 9 different products.
- 0.8% of AllValue stores sell 10 - 24 different products.
Top Technologies on AllValue Stores
We're tracking 14 different technologies that have 81 collective installs on AllValue stores.
- Google Tag Manager is used by 10.6% of AllValue stores.
- Google Adsense is used by 2.4% of AllValue stores.
- Google Analytics is used by 2.4% of AllValue stores.
Here are the top 10 third-party technologies, ordered by number of installs, across all AllValue stores.
Top Shipping Carriers Used By AllValue Stores
- USPS is used by 1.3% of AllValue stores.
- Fedex is used by 1.1% of AllValue stores.
- UPS is used by 0.5% of AllValue stores.
Here are the top 5 shipping carriers across all AllValue stores.
AllValue Store Top-level Domain Distribution
.com is the most popular top-level domain for AllValue stores. This is not surprising since alternate top-level domains have only been introduced somewhat recently and there is still a certain cachet associated with .com domains.
That said, you'll find stark regional differences in certain countries. In Australia, .com.au is the most common top-level domain with .com a close second. This is the exception however as .com domains dominate in virtually all other countries.
- 46.7% of AllValue stores have a .com domain.
- 22.7% of AllValue stores have a .store domain.
- 15.8% of AllValue stores have a .shop domain.
Top AllValue Stores
Here are the top stores, powered by AllValue, ordered by store rank.
New AllValue Stores
Here are the 5 highest-ranked stores added most recently.
Stores Switching to AllValue From Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, AllValue has taken 151 merchants from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Here are the top stores that have switched to AllValue from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Get more insights on AllValue stores
Our search interface is easy to use and helps you find the AllValue stores that are relevant to you.
You can segment stores on a variety of dimensions:
- Social Media accounts
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Third-party technologies
- Creation date
- Top-level domains
- Domain status
- Domain type
For more insights on AllValue stores, create a free account and have a look for yourself.