KITE Shopify App
Print on Demand Custom Merchandise
The app was created by Kite Tech Ltd.
KITE was removed from the Shopify App Store on 2019-11-19.
In this report, we'll cover the following statistics on usage of the KITE Shopify app.
Create a free account to get a feel for the data we provide.
Ratings and Reviews for the KITE Shopify App
KITE has 107 reviews with an average rating of 3.7.
Installs for KITE
KITE is currently installed on 146 Shopify stores.
- Installs for KITE increased 0.7% quarter-over-quarter.
- Installs for KITE decreased -10.4% year-over-year.
Installs of KITE over Time
Top Shopify Stores using KITE
Here are the top 5 stores running KITE ordered by worldwide store rank.
For more insights on Shopify stores, create a free account and explore our data.
A paid subscription is required to see installed app data.
Shopify Stores that have recently installed KITE
Here are the top stores that have installed KITE most recently.
Top Categories for Shopify stores with KITE installed
Here are the top 10 industry verticals for Shopify stores with KITE installed.
- 45.9% of Shopify stores using KITE sell Apparel products.
- 11.6% of Shopify stores using KITE sell Arts & Entertainment products.
- 9.6% of Shopify stores using KITE sell Home & Garden products.
Top Countries For Shopify Stores With KITE Installed
Here is the country breakdown of Shopify stores with KITE installed.
- 50.7% of Shopify stores using KITE are in United States (US)
- 31.5% of Shopify stores using KITE are in United Kingdom (GB)
- 6.2% of Shopify stores using KITE are in Canada (CA)
- 3.4% of Shopify stores using KITE are in Netherlands (NL)
With a paid account, stores can also be segmented by region and city.
Number Of Products Sold For Shopify Stores with KITE installed
Here is the breakdown of Shopify stores with KITE installed by the number of products that they sell.
- 24.7% of Shopify stores with KITE installed sell 100 - 249 different products.
- 19.9% of Shopify stores with KITE installed sell 250 - 999 different products.
- 15.1% of Shopify stores with KITE installed sell 50 - 99 different products.
Get more insights on Shopify stores
Our search interface is easy to use and helps you find the Shopify stores that are relevant to you.
You can segment stores on a variety of dimensions:
- Social Media accounts
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Installed Apps
- Theme and Theme Vendor
- Number of Products Sold
- Third-party technologies
- Creation date
- Top-level domains
- Domain status
- Domain type
For more insights on Shopify stores, create a free account and have a look for yourself.
Have a look at these other reports to get a taste for what you can do with Store Leads.