The State of Music Glue in 2021
In this report, we'll cover the following essential statistics on Music Glue usage.
- Music Glue growth
- Social media usage on Music Glue stores
- Contact information on Music Glue stores
- Top categories for Music Glue stores
- Top countries for Music Glue stores
- Number of products sold for Music Glue stores
- Top Music Glue technologies
- Music Glue store top-level domain distribution
- Top Music Glue stores
- New Music Glue stores
- Stores switching to Music Glue from other platforms
- Stores switching from Music Glue to other platforms
Create a free account to get a feel for the data we provide.
Music Glue Growth
At present, there are 883 live stores running on the Music Glue platform.
Here is the historical growth of stores running Music Glue.
- Music Glue stores increased 6.7% quarter-over-quarter in 2021 Q2.
- Music Glue stores increased 28% year-over-year in 2021 Q2.
Cumulative Stores by Quarter
It's hard to know exactly when a Music Glue store was first created but we use a heuristic combining DNS and WHOIS data that provides a reasonable approximation.
Social Media Usage On Music Glue Stores
Ecommerce brands use social media sites to engage with millions of consumers. Instagram and Facebook are the dominant social media sites for ecommerce stores, by far, with Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube also having notable usage.
- Facebook is used by 64.1% of Music Glue stores.
- Twitter is used by 54.9% of Music Glue stores.
- Instagram is used by 51.9% of Music Glue stores.
Contact Information On Music Glue Stores
Email remains an extremely popular communication channel for merchants. Many merchants also provide a phone number so that their customers can reach them instantly.
- 23% of Music Glue stores have an email on their website
- 3% of Music Glue stores provide a phone number on their website
Top Categories For Music Glue Stores
Here is the breakdown of industry verticals for stores on Music Glue.
- 56.7% of Music Glue stores sell Arts & Entertainment products.
- 7.6% of Music Glue stores sell Apparel products.
- 2.0% of Music Glue stores sell Food & Drink products.
Top Countries For Music Glue Stores
Here are the top countries for stores using Music Glue.
- 43.1% of Music Glue stores are in United Kingdom
- 4.8% of Music Glue stores are in United States
- 4.2% of Music Glue stores are in Australia
- 0.6% of Music Glue stores are in Ireland
With a paid account, stores can also be segmented by region and city.
Number Of Products Sold For Music Glue Stores
Here is the breakdown of Music Glue stores by the number of products that they sell.
- 1.5% of Music Glue stores sell 1 - 9 different products.
- 1.1% of Music Glue stores sell 10 - 24 different products.
- 0.9% of Music Glue stores sell 25 - 49 different products.
Top Technologies on Music Glue Stores
We're tracking 5 different technologies that have 1,161 collective installs on Music Glue stores.
- Google Analytics is used by 99.8% of Music Glue stores.
- Facebook Pixel is used by 25.6% of Music Glue stores.
- Twitter Pixel is used by 2.7% of Music Glue stores.
Here are the top 5 third-party technologies, ordered by number of installs, across all Music Glue stores.
Music Glue Store Top-level Domain Distribution
.com is the most popular top-level domain for Music Glue stores. This is not surprising since alternate top-level domains have only been introduced somewhat recently and there is still a certain cachet associated with .com domains.
That said, you'll find stark regional differences in certain countries. In Australia, .com.au is the most common top-level domain with .com a close second. This is the exception however as .com domains dominate in virtually all other countries.
- 65.3% of Music Glue stores have a .com domain.
- 22.7% of Music Glue stores have a .co.uk domain.
- 1.9% of Music Glue stores have a .uk domain.
Top Music Glue Stores
Here are the top stores, powered by Music Glue, ordered by store rank.
New Music Glue Stores
Here are the 5 highest-ranked stores added most recently.
Stores Switching to Music Glue From Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, Music Glue has taken 18 merchants from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Here are the top stores that have switched to Music Glue from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Stores Switching from Music Glue To Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, Music Glue has lost 1 merchants to competitive platforms.
Here are the top Music Glue stores that have recently changed to a competitive platform.
Get more insights on Music Glue stores
Our search interface is easy to use and helps you find the Music Glue stores that are relevant to you.
You can segment stores on a variety of dimensions:
- Social Media accounts
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Third-party technologies
- Creation date
- Top-level domains
- Domain status
- Domain type
For more insights on Music Glue stores, create a free account and have a look for yourself.