The State of Dotpe in 2022
In this report, we'll cover the following essential statistics on Dotpe usage.
- Dotpe growth
- Social media usage on Dotpe stores
- Contact information on Dotpe stores
- Top categories for Dotpe stores
- Top countries for Dotpe stores
- Number of employees for Dotpe stores
- Number of products sold for Dotpe stores
- Top Dotpe technologies
- Dotpe store top-level domain distribution
- Top Dotpe stores
- New Dotpe stores
- Stores switching to Dotpe from other platforms
- Stores switching from Dotpe to other platforms
Create a free account to get a feel for the data we provide.
At present, there are 1,424 live stores running on the Dotpe platform.
Here is the historical growth of stores running Dotpe.
- Dotpe stores increased 4.6% quarter-over-quarter in 2022 Q3.
- Dotpe stores increased 156% year-over-year in 2022 Q3.
Cumulative Stores by Quarter
It's hard to know exactly when a Dotpe store was first created but we use a heuristic combining DNS and WHOIS data that provides a reasonable approximation.
Social Media Usage On Dotpe Stores
Ecommerce brands use social media sites to engage with millions of consumers. Instagram and Facebook are the dominant social media sites for ecommerce stores, by far, with Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube also having notable usage.
- LinkedIn is used by 0.1% of Dotpe stores.
Top Categories For Dotpe Stores
Here is the breakdown of industry verticals for stores on Dotpe.
- 44.0% of Dotpe stores sell Food & Drink products.
- 10.7% of Dotpe stores sell Home & Garden products.
- 2.5% of Dotpe stores sell Travel products.
Top Countries For Dotpe Stores
Here are the top countries for stores using Dotpe.
- 48.2% of Dotpe stores are in India
- 0.1% of Dotpe stores are in Peru
With a paid account, stores can also be segmented by region and city.
Number Of Employees For Dotpe Stores
Here is the breakdown of Dotpe stores by the number of employees.
- 0.2% of Dotpe stores have 1 - 9 employees.
- 0.1% of Dotpe stores have 5000+ employees.
- 0.1% of Dotpe stores have 10 - 24 employees.
Number Of Products Sold For Dotpe Stores
Here is the breakdown of Dotpe stores by the number of products that they sell.
- 34.6% of Dotpe stores sell 1 - 9 different products.
- 0.8% of Dotpe stores sell 10 - 24 different products.
- 0.6% of Dotpe stores sell 100 - 249 different products.
Top Technologies on Dotpe Stores
We're tracking 7 different technologies that have 7,080 collective installs on Dotpe stores.
- Google Tag Manager is used by 100.0% of Dotpe stores.
- Facebook Pixel is used by 99.6% of Dotpe stores.
- Criteo is used by 99.4% of Dotpe stores.
Here are the top 7 third-party technologies, ordered by number of installs, across all Dotpe stores.
Dotpe Store Top-level Domain Distribution
.com is the most popular top-level domain for Dotpe stores. This is not surprising since alternate top-level domains have only been introduced somewhat recently and there is still a certain cachet associated with .com domains.
That said, you'll find stark regional differences in certain countries. In Australia, .com.au is the most common top-level domain with .com a close second. This is the exception however as .com domains dominate in virtually all other countries.
- 45.9% of Dotpe stores have a .com domain.
- 37.9% of Dotpe stores have a .in domain.
- 10.0% of Dotpe stores have a .co.in domain.
Top Dotpe Stores
Here are the top stores, powered by Dotpe, ordered by store rank.
New Dotpe Stores
Here are the 5 highest-ranked stores added most recently.
Stores Switching to Dotpe From Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, Dotpe has taken 4 merchants from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Here are the top stores that have switched to Dotpe from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Stores Switching from Dotpe To Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, Dotpe has lost 1 merchants to competitive platforms.
Here are the top Dotpe stores that have recently changed to a competitive platform.
Get more insights on Dotpe stores
Our search interface is easy to use and helps you find the Dotpe stores that are relevant to you.
You can segment stores on a variety of dimensions:
- Social Media accounts
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Third-party technologies
- Creation date
- Top-level domains
- Domain status
- Domain type
For more insights on Dotpe stores, create a free account and have a look for yourself.