The State of Commercev3 in 2023
In this report, we'll cover the following essential statistics on Commercev3 usage.
- Commercev3 growth
- Social media usage on Commercev3 stores
- Contact information on Commercev3 stores
- Top categories for Commercev3 stores
- Top countries for Commercev3 stores
- Number of employees for Commercev3 stores
- Number of products sold for Commercev3 stores
- Top Commercev3 technologies
- Top Shipping Carriers used by Commercev3 stores
- Commercev3 store top-level domain distribution
- Top Commercev3 stores
- New Commercev3 stores
- Stores switching to Commercev3 from other platforms
- Stores switching from Commercev3 to other platforms
Create a free account to get a feel for the data we provide.
At present, there are 57 live stores running on the Commercev3 platform.
Here is the historical growth of stores running Commercev3.
Active Stores by Quarter
Note: the store counts displayed in this section are based on actual historical store counts.
It's hard to know exactly when a Commercev3 store was first created but we use a heuristic that includes historical DNS data which provides a reasonable approximation.
Social Media Usage On Commercev3 Stores
Ecommerce brands use social media sites to engage with millions of consumers. Instagram and Facebook are the dominant social media sites for ecommerce stores, by far, with Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube also having notable usage.
- Facebook is used by 73.7% of Commercev3 stores.
- Instagram is used by 57.9% of Commercev3 stores.
- Twitter is used by 40.4% of Commercev3 stores.
Contact Information On Commercev3 Stores
Email remains an extremely popular communication channel for merchants. Many merchants also provide a phone number so that their customers can reach them instantly.
- 100% of Commercev3 stores provide a phone number on their website
- 89% of Commercev3 stores have an email on their website
Top Categories For Commercev3 Stores
Here is the breakdown of industry verticals for stores on Commercev3.
- 40.4% of Commercev3 stores sell Food & Drink products.
- 26.3% of Commercev3 stores sell Home & Garden products.
- 15.8% of Commercev3 stores sell Business & Industrial products.
Top Countries For Commercev3 Stores
Here are the top countries for stores using Commercev3.
- 66.7% of Commercev3 stores are in United States
- 1.8% of Commercev3 stores are in India
With a paid account, stores can also be segmented by region and city.
Number Of Employees For Commercev3 Stores
Here is the breakdown of Commercev3 stores by the number of employees.
- 61.4% of Commercev3 stores have Unknown employees.
- 19.3% of Commercev3 stores have 1 - 9 employees.
- 10.5% of Commercev3 stores have 10 - 24 employees.
Number Of Products Sold For Commercev3 Stores
Here is the breakdown of Commercev3 stores by the number of products that they sell.
- 33.3% of Commercev3 stores sell 250 - 999 different products.
- 19.3% of Commercev3 stores sell 1000 - 4999 different products.
- 14.0% of Commercev3 stores sell 100 - 249 different products.
Top Technologies on Commercev3 Stores
We're tracking 50 different technologies that have 454 collective installs on Commercev3 stores.
- Google Adsense is used by 91.2% of Commercev3 stores.
- Google Tag Manager is used by 91.2% of Commercev3 stores.
- reCAPTCHA is used by 87.7% of Commercev3 stores.
Here are the top 10 third-party technologies, ordered by number of installs, across all Commercev3 stores.
Top Shipping Carriers Used By Commercev3 Stores
- UPS is used by 63.2% of Commercev3 stores.
- USPS is used by 35.1% of Commercev3 stores.
- Fedex is used by 33.3% of Commercev3 stores.
Here are the top 4 shipping carriers across all Commercev3 stores.
Commercev3 Store Top-level Domain Distribution
.com is the most popular top-level domain for Commercev3 stores. This is not surprising since alternate top-level domains have only been introduced somewhat recently and there is still a certain cachet associated with .com domains.
That said, you'll find stark regional differences in certain countries. In Australia, .com.au is the most common top-level domain with .com a close second. This is the exception however as .com domains dominate in virtually all other countries.
- 94.7% of Commercev3 stores have a .com domain.
- 3.5% of Commercev3 stores have a .net domain.
- 1.8% of Commercev3 stores have a .org domain.
Top Commercev3 Stores
Here are the top stores, powered by Commercev3, ordered by store rank.
New Commercev3 Stores
Here are the 5 highest-ranked stores added most recently.
Stores Switching to Commercev3 From Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, Commercev3 has taken 56 merchants from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Here are the top stores that have switched to Commercev3 from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Stores Switching from Commercev3 To Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, Commercev3 has lost 1 merchants to competitive platforms.
Here are the top Commercev3 stores that have recently changed to a competitive platform.
Get more insights on Commercev3 stores
Our search interface is easy to use and helps you find the Commercev3 stores that are relevant to you.
You can segment stores on a variety of dimensions:
- Social Media accounts
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Third-party technologies
- Creation date
- Top-level domains
- Domain status
- Domain type
For more insights on Commercev3 stores, create a free account and have a look for yourself.