The State of Stoom in 2023
In this report, we'll cover the following essential statistics on Stoom usage.
- Stoom growth
- Social media usage on Stoom stores
- Contact information on Stoom stores
- Top categories for Stoom stores
- Top countries for Stoom stores
- Number of employees for Stoom stores
- Number of products sold for Stoom stores
- Top Stoom technologies
- Stoom store top-level domain distribution
- Top Stoom stores
- New Stoom stores
- Stores switching from Stoom to other platforms
Create a free account to get a feel for the data we provide.
At present, there are 12 live stores running on the Stoom platform.
Here is the historical growth of stores running Stoom.
- Stoom stores increased 25.7% quarter-over-quarter in 2023 Q2.
- Stoom stores increased 144% year-over-year in 2023 Q2.
Active Stores by Quarter
Note: the store counts displayed in this section are based on actual historical store counts.
It's hard to know exactly when a Stoom store was first created but we use a heuristic that includes historical DNS data which provides a reasonable approximation.
Social Media Usage On Stoom Stores
Ecommerce brands use social media sites to engage with millions of consumers. Instagram and Facebook are the dominant social media sites for ecommerce stores, by far, with Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube also having notable usage.
- Facebook is used by 25.0% of Stoom stores.
- Instagram is used by 25.0% of Stoom stores.
- YouTube is used by 25.0% of Stoom stores.
Contact Information On Stoom Stores
Email remains an extremely popular communication channel for merchants. Many merchants also provide a phone number so that their customers can reach them instantly.
- 67% of Stoom stores provide a phone number on their website
- 58% of Stoom stores have an email on their website
Top Categories For Stoom Stores
Here is the breakdown of industry verticals for stores on Stoom.
- 8.3% of Stoom stores sell Autos & Vehicles products.
- 8.3% of Stoom stores sell Sports products.
Top Countries For Stoom Stores
Here are the top countries for stores using Stoom.
- 100.0% of Stoom stores are in Brazil
With a paid account, stores can also be segmented by region and city.
Number Of Employees For Stoom Stores
Here is the breakdown of Stoom stores by the number of employees.
- 75.0% of Stoom stores have Unknown employees.
- 16.7% of Stoom stores have 25 - 49 employees.
- 8.3% of Stoom stores have 1 - 9 employees.
Number Of Products Sold For Stoom Stores
Here is the breakdown of Stoom stores by the number of products that they sell.
- 16.7% of Stoom stores sell 250 - 999 different products.
- 16.7% of Stoom stores sell 5000 - 9999 different products.
- 8.3% of Stoom stores sell 10 - 24 different products.
Top Technologies on Stoom Stores
We're tracking 18 different technologies that have 74 collective installs on Stoom stores.
- Cloudfront CDN is used by 83.3% of Stoom stores.
- Google Adsense is used by 58.3% of Stoom stores.
- Google Tag Manager is used by 58.3% of Stoom stores.
Here are the top 10 third-party technologies, ordered by number of installs, across all Stoom stores.
Stoom Store Top-level Domain Distribution
Here is the top-level domain distribution for Stoom stores.
- 100.0% of Stoom stores have a .com.br domain.
Top Stoom Stores
Here are the top stores, powered by Stoom, ordered by store rank.
New Stoom Stores
Here are the 5 highest-ranked stores added most recently.
Stores Switching from Stoom To Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, Stoom has lost 1 merchants to competitive platforms.
Here are the top Stoom stores that have recently changed to a competitive platform.
Get more insights on Stoom stores
Our search interface is easy to use and helps you find the Stoom stores that are relevant to you.
You can segment stores on a variety of dimensions:
- Social Media accounts
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Third-party technologies
- Creation date
- Top-level domains
- Domain status
- Domain type
For more insights on Stoom stores, create a free account and have a look for yourself.