The State of zVendo in 2022
In this report, we'll cover the following essential statistics on zVendo usage.
- zVendo growth
- Social media usage on zVendo stores
- Contact information on zVendo stores
- Top categories for zVendo stores
- Top countries for zVendo stores
- Number of employees for zVendo stores
- Number of products sold for zVendo stores
- Top zVendo technologies
- zVendo store top-level domain distribution
- Top zVendo stores
- New zVendo stores
- Stores switching to zVendo from other platforms
Create a free account to get a feel for the data we provide.
At present, there are 241 live stores running on the zVendo platform.
Here is the historical growth of stores running zVendo.
- zVendo stores increased 53.6% quarter-over-quarter in 2022 Q1.
- zVendo stores increased 158% year-over-year in 2022 Q1.
Cumulative Stores by Quarter
It's hard to know exactly when a zVendo store was first created but we use a heuristic combining DNS and WHOIS data that provides a reasonable approximation.
Social Media Usage On zVendo Stores
Ecommerce brands use social media sites to engage with millions of consumers. Instagram and Facebook are the dominant social media sites for ecommerce stores, by far, with Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube also having notable usage.
- LinkedIn is used by 0.8% of zVendo stores.
Top Categories For zVendo Stores
Here is the breakdown of industry verticals for stores on zVendo.
- 2.1% of zVendo stores sell Apparel products.
- 1.7% of zVendo stores sell Food & Drink products.
- 1.2% of zVendo stores sell Home & Garden products.
Top Countries For zVendo Stores
Here are the top countries for stores using zVendo.
- 4.1% of zVendo stores are in United Arab Emirates
- 3.3% of zVendo stores are in Egypt
- 0.4% of zVendo stores are in Macedonia (the former Yugoslav Republic of)
With a paid account, stores can also be segmented by region and city.
Number Of Employees For zVendo Stores
Here is the breakdown of zVendo stores by the number of employees.
- 0.8% of zVendo stores have 25 - 49 employees.
Number Of Products Sold For zVendo Stores
Here is the breakdown of zVendo stores by the number of products that they sell.
- 2.9% of zVendo stores sell 100 - 249 different products.
- 1.7% of zVendo stores sell 250 - 999 different products.
- 0.8% of zVendo stores sell 1 - 9 different products.
Top Technologies on zVendo Stores
We're tracking 1 different technologies that have 1 collective installs on zVendo stores.
- Cloudfront CDN is used by 0.4% of zVendo stores.
Here are the top 1 third-party technologies, ordered by number of installs, across all zVendo stores.
zVendo Store Top-level Domain Distribution
.com is the most popular top-level domain for zVendo stores. This is not surprising since alternate top-level domains have only been introduced somewhat recently and there is still a certain cachet associated with .com domains.
That said, you'll find stark regional differences in certain countries. In Australia, .com.au is the most common top-level domain with .com a close second. This is the exception however as .com domains dominate in virtually all other countries.
- 88.4% of zVendo stores have a .com domain.
- 4.1% of zVendo stores have a .ae domain.
- 2.1% of zVendo stores have a .net domain.
Top zVendo Stores
Here are the top stores, powered by zVendo, ordered by store rank.
New zVendo Stores
Here are the 5 highest-ranked stores added most recently.
Stores Switching to zVendo From Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, zVendo has taken 2 merchants from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Here are the top stores that have switched to zVendo from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Get more insights on zVendo stores
Our search interface is easy to use and helps you find the zVendo stores that are relevant to you.
You can segment stores on a variety of dimensions:
- Social Media accounts
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Third-party technologies
- Creation date
- Top-level domains
- Domain status
- Domain type
For more insights on zVendo stores, create a free account and have a look for yourself.