The State of Sodexo in 2024
In this report, we'll cover the following essential statistics on Sodexo usage.
- Sodexo growth
- Social media usage on Sodexo stores
- Contact information on Sodexo stores
- Top categories for Sodexo stores
- Top countries for Sodexo stores
- Number of employees for Sodexo stores
- Number of products sold for Sodexo stores
- Top Sodexo technologies
- Sodexo store top-level domain distribution
- Top Sodexo stores
- New Sodexo stores
- Stores switching to Sodexo from other platforms
- Stores switching from Sodexo to other platforms
Create a free account to get a feel for the data we provide.
At present, there are 503 live stores running on the Sodexo platform.
Here is the historical growth of stores running Sodexo.
Active Stores by Quarter
Note: the store counts displayed in this section are based on actual historical store counts.
It's hard to know exactly when a Sodexo store was first created but we use a heuristic that includes historical DNS data which provides a reasonable approximation.
Social Media Usage On Sodexo Stores
Ecommerce brands use social media sites to engage with millions of consumers. Instagram and Facebook are the dominant social media sites for ecommerce stores, by far, with Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube also having notable usage.
- Facebook is used by 45.7% of Sodexo stores.
- Instagram is used by 36.0% of Sodexo stores.
- Twitter is used by 18.9% of Sodexo stores.
Contact Information On Sodexo Stores
Email remains an extremely popular communication channel for merchants. Many merchants also provide a phone number so that their customers can reach them instantly.
- 55% of Sodexo stores provide a phone number on their website
- 6% of Sodexo stores have an email on their website
Top Categories For Sodexo Stores
Here is the breakdown of industry verticals for stores on Sodexo.
- 34.8% of Sodexo stores sell Jobs & Education products.
- 25.0% of Sodexo stores sell Food & Drink products.
- 0.4% of Sodexo stores sell Sports products.
Top Countries For Sodexo Stores
Here are the top countries for stores using Sodexo.
- 32.8% of Sodexo stores are in United States
- 0.8% of Sodexo stores are in Canada
- 0.2% of Sodexo stores are in Sweden
With a paid account, stores can also be segmented by region and city.
Number Of Employees For Sodexo Stores
Here is the breakdown of Sodexo stores by the number of employees.
- 99.8% of Sodexo stores have Unknown employees.
- 0.2% of Sodexo stores have 1000 - 4999 employees.
Number Of Products Sold For Sodexo Stores
Here is the breakdown of Sodexo stores by the number of products that they sell.
- 91.1% of Sodexo stores sell 1 - 9 different products.
- 0.2% of Sodexo stores sell 10 - 24 different products.
- 0.2% of Sodexo stores sell 25000 - 99999 different products.
Top Technologies on Sodexo Stores
We're tracking 14 different technologies that have 3,564 collective installs on Sodexo stores.
- Facebook Pixel is used by 100.0% of Sodexo stores.
- Google Adsense is used by 100.0% of Sodexo stores.
- Google Analytics is used by 100.0% of Sodexo stores.
Here are the top 10 third-party technologies, ordered by number of installs, across all Sodexo stores.
Sodexo Store Top-level Domain Distribution
.com is the most popular top-level domain for Sodexo stores. This is not surprising since alternate top-level domains have only been introduced somewhat recently and there is still a certain cachet associated with .com domains.
That said, you'll find stark regional differences in certain countries. In Australia, .com.au is the most common top-level domain with .com a close second. This is the exception however as .com domains dominate in virtually all other countries.
- 99.4% of Sodexo stores have a .com domain.
- 0.4% of Sodexo stores have a .edu domain.
- 0.2% of Sodexo stores have a .pages.dev domain.
Top Sodexo Stores
Here are the top stores, powered by Sodexo, ordered by store rank.
New Sodexo Stores
Here are the 5 highest-ranked stores added most recently.
Stores Switching to Sodexo From Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, Sodexo has taken 461 merchants from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Here are the top stores that have switched to Sodexo from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Stores Switching from Sodexo To Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, Sodexo has lost 1 merchants to competitive platforms.
Here are the top Sodexo stores that have recently changed to a competitive platform.
Get more insights on Sodexo stores
Our search interface is easy to use and helps you find the Sodexo stores that are relevant to you.
You can segment stores on a variety of dimensions:
- Social Media accounts
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Third-party technologies
- Creation date
- Top-level domains
- Domain status
- Domain type
For more insights on Sodexo stores, create a free account and have a look for yourself.