The State of ecomz in 2022
ecomz is an end-to-end ecommerce platform based in Lebanon and Canada.
In this report, we'll cover the following essential statistics on ecomz usage.
- ecomz growth
- Social media usage on ecomz stores
- Contact information on ecomz stores
- Top categories for ecomz stores
- Top countries for ecomz stores
- Number of employees for ecomz stores
- Number of products sold for ecomz stores
- Top ecomz technologies
- ecomz store top-level domain distribution
- Top ecomz stores
- New ecomz stores
- Stores switching to ecomz from other platforms
- Stores switching from ecomz to other platforms
Create a free account to get a feel for the data we provide.
At present, there are 181 live stores running on the ecomz platform.
Here is the historical growth of stores running ecomz.
- ecomz stores increased 1.1% quarter-over-quarter in 2022 Q1.
- ecomz stores increased 43% year-over-year in 2022 Q1.
Cumulative Stores by Quarter
It's hard to know exactly when a ecomz store was first created but we use a heuristic combining DNS and WHOIS data that provides a reasonable approximation.
Social Media Usage On ecomz Stores
Ecommerce brands use social media sites to engage with millions of consumers. Instagram and Facebook are the dominant social media sites for ecommerce stores, by far, with Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube also having notable usage.
- Instagram is used by 8.3% of ecomz stores.
- Facebook is used by 1.7% of ecomz stores.
- LinkedIn is used by 1.1% of ecomz stores.
Contact Information On ecomz Stores
Email remains an extremely popular communication channel for merchants. Many merchants also provide a phone number so that their customers can reach them instantly.
- 43% of ecomz stores have an email on their website
Top Categories For ecomz Stores
Here is the breakdown of industry verticals for stores on ecomz.
- 1.7% of ecomz stores sell Apparel products.
- 1.7% of ecomz stores sell Home & Garden products.
- 1.1% of ecomz stores sell People & Society products.
Top Countries For ecomz Stores
Here are the top countries for stores using ecomz.
- 2.8% of ecomz stores are in Montenegro
- 1.1% of ecomz stores are in United Arab Emirates
- 1.1% of ecomz stores are in United States
- 0.6% of ecomz stores are in France
With a paid account, stores can also be segmented by region and city.
Number Of Employees For ecomz Stores
Here is the breakdown of ecomz stores by the number of employees.
- 0.6% of ecomz stores have 25 - 49 employees.
Number Of Products Sold For ecomz Stores
Here is the breakdown of ecomz stores by the number of products that they sell.
- 8.3% of ecomz stores sell 100 - 249 different products.
- 6.1% of ecomz stores sell 250 - 999 different products.
- 4.4% of ecomz stores sell 1 - 9 different products.
Top Technologies on ecomz Stores
We're tracking 11 different technologies that have 213 collective installs on ecomz stores.
- PayPal Express Checkout is used by 99.4% of ecomz stores.
- YouTube Player is used by 11.6% of ecomz stores.
- Calendly is used by 1.1% of ecomz stores.
Here are the top 10 third-party technologies, ordered by number of installs, across all ecomz stores.
ecomz Store Top-level Domain Distribution
.com is the most popular top-level domain for ecomz stores. This is not surprising since alternate top-level domains have only been introduced somewhat recently and there is still a certain cachet associated with .com domains.
That said, you'll find stark regional differences in certain countries. In Australia, .com.au is the most common top-level domain with .com a close second. This is the exception however as .com domains dominate in virtually all other countries.
- 91.2% of ecomz stores have a .com domain.
- 2.8% of ecomz stores have a .me domain.
- 1.7% of ecomz stores have a .shop domain.
Top ecomz Stores
Here are the top stores, powered by ecomz, ordered by store rank.
New ecomz Stores
Here are the 5 highest-ranked stores added most recently.
Stores Switching to ecomz From Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, ecomz has taken 3 merchants from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Here are the top stores that have switched to ecomz from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Stores Switching from ecomz To Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, ecomz has lost 1 merchants to competitive platforms.
Here are the top ecomz stores that have recently changed to a competitive platform.
Get more insights on ecomz stores
Our search interface is easy to use and helps you find the ecomz stores that are relevant to you.
You can segment stores on a variety of dimensions:
- Social Media accounts
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Third-party technologies
- Creation date
- Top-level domains
- Domain status
- Domain type
For more insights on ecomz stores, create a free account and have a look for yourself.