Search Magic Shopify App
Affordable, featured-packed search for mobile and desktop.
The app was created by Your Store Wizards.
In this report, we'll cover the following statistics on usage of the Search Magic Shopify app.
Create a free account to get a feel for the data we provide.
Ratings and Reviews for the Search Magic Shopify App
Search Magic has 1 review with an average rating of 5.0.
Installs for Search Magic
Search Magic is currently installed on 9 Shopify stores.
- Installs for Search Magic increased 12.5% year-over-year.
Installs of Search Magic over Time
Top Shopify Stores using Search Magic
Here are the top 5 stores running Search Magic ordered by worldwide store rank.
For more insights on Shopify stores, create a free account and explore our data.
A paid subscription is required to see installed app data.
Top Categories for Shopify stores with Search Magic installed
Here are the top 10 industry verticals for Shopify stores with Search Magic installed.
- 33.3% of Shopify stores using Search Magic sell Apparel products.
- 33.3% of Shopify stores using Search Magic sell Home & Garden products.
- 22.2% of Shopify stores using Search Magic sell Gifts & Special Events products.
Top Countries For Shopify Stores With Search Magic Installed
Here is the country breakdown of Shopify stores with Search Magic installed.
- 100.0% of Shopify stores using Search Magic are in United States (US)
With a paid account, stores can also be segmented by region and city.
Number Of Products Sold For Shopify Stores with Search Magic installed
Here is the breakdown of Shopify stores with Search Magic installed by the number of products that they sell.
- 44.4% of Shopify stores with Search Magic installed sell 250 - 999 different products.
- 22.2% of Shopify stores with Search Magic installed sell 1000 - 4999 different products.
- 11.1% of Shopify stores with Search Magic installed sell 100 - 249 different products.
Get more insights on Shopify stores
Our search interface is easy to use and helps you find the Shopify stores that are relevant to you.
You can segment stores on a variety of dimensions:
- Social Media accounts
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Installed Apps
- Theme and Theme Vendor
- Number of Products Sold
- Third-party technologies
- Creation date
- Top-level domains
- Domain status
- Domain type
For more insights on Shopify stores, create a free account and have a look for yourself.
Have a look at these other reports to get a taste for what you can do with Store Leads.