The State of UraStore in 2021
In this report, we'll cover the following essential statistics on UraStore usage.
- UraStore growth
- Social media usage on UraStore stores
- Contact information on UraStore stores
- Top categories for UraStore stores
- Top countries for UraStore stores
- Number of products sold for UraStore stores
- Top UraStore technologies
- UraStore store top-level domain distribution
- Top UraStore stores
- New UraStore stores
- Stores switching to UraStore from other platforms
- Stores switching from UraStore to other platforms
Create a free account to get a feel for the data we provide.
At present, there are 57 live stores running on the UraStore platform.
Here is the historical growth of stores running UraStore.
- UraStore stores increased 100.0% quarter-over-quarter in 2021 Q3.
Cumulative Stores by Quarter
It's hard to know exactly when a UraStore store was first created but we use a heuristic combining DNS and WHOIS data that provides a reasonable approximation.
Social Media Usage On UraStore Stores
Ecommerce brands use social media sites to engage with millions of consumers. Instagram and Facebook are the dominant social media sites for ecommerce stores, by far, with Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube also having notable usage.
- Instagram is used by 7.0% of UraStore stores.
- Facebook is used by 5.3% of UraStore stores.
- YouTube is used by 1.8% of UraStore stores.
Contact Information On UraStore Stores
Email remains an extremely popular communication channel for merchants. Many merchants also provide a phone number so that their customers can reach them instantly.
- 2% of UraStore stores have an email on their website
- 2% of UraStore stores provide a phone number on their website
Top Categories For UraStore Stores
Here is the breakdown of industry verticals for stores on UraStore.
- 8.8% of UraStore stores sell Apparel products.
- 5.3% of UraStore stores sell Home & Garden products.
- 3.5% of UraStore stores sell Beauty & Fitness products.
Top Countries For UraStore Stores
Here are the top countries for stores using UraStore.
- 7.0% of UraStore stores are in Morocco
- 1.8% of UraStore stores are in Algeria
With a paid account, stores can also be segmented by region and city.
Number Of Products Sold For UraStore Stores
Here is the breakdown of UraStore stores by the number of products that they sell.
- 1.8% of UraStore stores sell 10 - 24 different products.
Top Technologies on UraStore Stores
We're tracking 2 different technologies that have 110 collective installs on UraStore stores.
- Facebook Pixel is used by 96.5% of UraStore stores.
- Snap Pixel is used by 96.5% of UraStore stores.
Here are the top 2 third-party technologies, ordered by number of installs, across all UraStore stores.
UraStore Store Top-level Domain Distribution
.com is the most popular top-level domain for UraStore stores. This is not surprising since alternate top-level domains have only been introduced somewhat recently and there is still a certain cachet associated with .com domains.
That said, you'll find stark regional differences in certain countries. In Australia, .com.au is the most common top-level domain with .com a close second. This is the exception however as .com domains dominate in virtually all other countries.
- 78.9% of UraStore stores have a .com domain.
- 12.3% of UraStore stores have a .shop domain.
- 3.5% of UraStore stores have a .ma domain.
Top UraStore Stores
Here are the top stores, powered by UraStore, ordered by store rank.
New UraStore Stores
Here are the 5 highest-ranked stores added most recently.
Stores Switching to UraStore From Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, UraStore has taken 4 merchants from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Here are the top stores that have switched to UraStore from competitive ecommerce platforms.
Stores Switching from UraStore To Other Platforms
Over the last 90 days, UraStore has lost 2 merchants to competitive platforms.
Here are the top UraStore stores that have recently changed to a competitive platform.
Get more insights on UraStore stores
Our search interface is easy to use and helps you find the UraStore stores that are relevant to you.
You can segment stores on a variety of dimensions:
- Social Media accounts
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Third-party technologies
- Creation date
- Top-level domains
- Domain status
- Domain type
For more insights on UraStore stores, create a free account and have a look for yourself.